Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of tit she would ask him for was so cheeky. He rented her a bigger house than she needed so her friend could live with her whilst he payed all the rent, bills and food whilst she kept missing school 😭 then can anyone remember when it was her birthday and she asked him to pay for her and all her friends to go to some concert? Like doesn’t he do enough for you? 😂 why’s he got to pay for your friends too?
I forgot how much he did! Randy is an Angel but you can tell she’s a bit of a brat because of it, even with the way she spoke to Cole sometimes. But tbh she is my favourite and the most stable mum of them all now

Reactions: 8
Chelsea is the baby of her family and the youngest of 4 girls so I can see why she was spoiled. I think their divorce had an impact too so Randy probably over compensated for that. I like her though and the life she’s made for herself

Reactions: 9
Chelsea is the baby of her family and the youngest of 4 girls so I can see why she was spoiled. I think their divorce had an impact too so Randy probably over compensated for that. I like her though and the life she’s made for herself
Omg I didn’t know her mum and dad had 4 girls together? For some reason I thought she was an only child! Did Randy have a little girl from a new relationship though or am I imagining that

Omg I didn’t know her mum and dad had 4 girls together? For some reason I thought she was an only child! Did Randy have a little girl from a new relationship though or am I imagining that
I think he did actually but I’ve never seen her half siblings.
Yeah Mary and Randy had four kids together

Reactions: 1
Randy also told Chelsea he wouldn't pay the rent if she moved Adam in and she did anyway and lied about it.
But yes, she was quite young and had that mindset many young girls (and older ladies too) have, that she wanted to "be a family" with her, Adam and their child. That fantasy blinded her to what Adam actually was, which was a douchey loser who called Aubree a "mistake" and called Chelsea a "stretch marked witch".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That fantasy blinded her to what Adam actually was, which was a douchey loser who called Aubree a "mistake" and called Chelsea a "stretch marked witch".
He is a head but I think it was explained he said all this because he found out she had shagged his best friend whilst pregnant with Aubrey. She admitted it too. I don’t really see Chelsea as a victim, she was toxic too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Thankfully no one filmed me when I was 17-18. I did some pretty questionable things too, all with the goal of trying to find love.
I don't find Chelsea particularly upsetting or even annoying. She's more "meh". I think Jenelle is a POS and I think Kail continues to act not in the best interests of her gazillion kids.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but shagging other people whilst pregnant is disgusting in my eyes 💀 it’s disrespectful to your unborn child. I agree Jenelle is a POS but she gets treated as such. Chelsea gets spoke about in the media like an angel. The thing about shagging his brother is just weird too lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Judge me but I always have been and always will fancy Jeremy so much🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Judge me but I always have been and always will fancy Jeremy so much🤣
Each yo their own but fair play to you for admitting it.
Addiewell is hilarious though. Her attitude so young I know can be "brat like" but I find it funny.

Reactions: 5
People do be up in arms about the child having a cheeky personality. Some odd people out there.

Reactions: 1
I like Addie, I never used to understand people saying she was too much. It’s her personality. It’s not like she was swearing and being rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see kails part one of three gender reveal? I bet that it’s not two boys!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.