Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's great huge families but I cant imagine the cost of that ! hurts to think about it 😂
God yes I agree I only have one lol
---
I'm mean fair play to her it's her life but yeah 7 kids is crazy. If Dr Drew had another word with her, birth control girl!
He always mentioned it towards the end of the reunion show.
Yeah I remember he used to quite how the statistics had gone down since the show aired 🙄 that was when they insisted the show helped to prevent teen pregnancy until it became full of scripted drama and fake scenes

Reactions: 6
How do I say this politely
Do any of kailyns kids have the same dad or does she collect baby daddy's like pokemon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kail’s latest video
Isaac- “I want it to be a girl”
In the background- “There’s two, babe”
Isaac- “Oh.”
How did he forget this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she needs to stop after these 2 she clearly can't produce a girl to save her life bless her

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to stop after these 2 she clearly can't produce a girl to save her life bless her
There’s a part 3 of the gender reveal. Only one cannon is apparently working for part 2 and it’s blue so they all think it’s 2 boys at this point. I read a comment claiming the other cannon goes off to show it’s a girl for part 3, surprising them all

Reactions: 1
I’m at bit where Jenelle meets Nathan, there’s defo some therapy the girl needs for daddy issues but I can’t get over how fast she moves with these men!!! And how every single one of her boyfriends turns out to be an asshole

• Heart
I’m at bit where Jenelle meets Nathan, there’s defo some therapy the girl needs for daddy issues but I can’t get over how fast she moves with these men!!! And how every single one of her boyfriends turns out to be an asshole
I’ve never got over the time line of her aborting Coutlands baby whilst rushing into having a baby with Nathan who was a massive simpleton with severe anger issues.

• Wow
I’ve never got over the time line of her aborting Coutlands baby whilst rushing into having a baby with Nathan who was a massive simpleton with severe anger issues.
I can’t remember this but she was on heroin with Courtland so maybe she had a conscience for a minute. Her and Nathan used to give me anxiety on their scenes

• Wow
kail needs to calm the hell down with getting pregnant - what about her eldest 2 kids?? having to have random men and baby dads in and out, esp isaac being the OG kid. he's had javi, chris and elijah in and out his life, plus whatever other relationships kail has had on the way that didn't result in a pregnancy. just because you can have a baby with every boyfriend you have, doesn't mean you should. she's obsessed with "the chaos" but then is always crying on social media about "the dads" like damn, she'll need a bumper pack of fathers day cards at this rate for all these dudes and kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
kail needs to calm the hell down with getting pregnant - what about her eldest 2 kids?? having to have random men and baby dads in and out, esp isaac being the OG kid. he's had javi, chris and elijah in and out his life, plus whatever other relationships kail has had on the way that didn't result in a pregnancy. just because you can have a baby with every boyfriend you have, doesn't mean you should. she's obsessed with "the chaos" but then is always crying on social media about "the dads" like damn, she'll need a bumper pack of fathers day cards at this rate for all these dudes and kids.
The only one was lucky and escaped the baby making machine was Jordan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone from USA says she’s trying to be the female nick cannon but I have no clue who he is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Really?
Actor, comedian, tv host, father of many children including Mariah Carey’s twins
Oh really? I know Mariah obvs but what’s he been in? I don’t really watch much tv, I’m not very adventurous it takes me 97 years to find something to watch on Netflix 🤣
---
Googled it and still non the wiser. Never heard of anything he’s been in or the rap group. Saying that I am old AF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don’t think kail will be done having babies she will want more than 1 girl

Reactions: 2
I still don’t think kail will be done having babies she will want more than 1 girl
I just think if she wants to pop them out and provide for them go ahead but I don’t think that’s popular.
The way I see it is her children know they are loved in a world where mom and dad aren’t always together soo that’s me. Plenty of other children who are so damaged with no safe place they have this problem

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The problem is with Kail is the same issue my friend had (she had a baby at 18 and is now 31), Kail will now be at the age where all her friends are NOW having babies when she had her first 2 so young, she'll feel left out and want to join in on mum groups etc and also children are now basically social media content galore for these insta podcast people now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.