Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Details coming out from 2019 of an order of protection Jenelle filed against David. People feeling sorry for her now saying she’s trauma bonded however she details that abuse was directed at/in front of the kids and that is NOT ok!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Details coming out from 2019 of an order of protection Jenelle filed against David. People feeling sorry for her now saying she’s trauma bonded however she details that abuse was directed at/in front of the kids and that is NOT ok!
she’s always chose men over her kids and always the exact same men. I refuse to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Just saw Kail is having twin boys? Didn’t read the article but 7 boys! I thought it was one of each

Reactions: 3
she’s always chose men over her kids and always the exact same men. I refuse to feel sorry for her
Exactly, I feel like what they have endured has been even more horrendous than we could imagine. Just seeing the way David behaves and speaks when there are cameras and people about. I don’t feel sorry for her either
---
Just saw Kail is having twin boys? Didn’t read the article but 7 boys! I thought it was one of each
On her TT she’s put a part 1 of 3 or revealing the genders so looks as if the initial 2 boys thing was fake or genuine mistake. Suppose we will find out when she puts out more videos out

Reactions: 2
I thought Kail already revealed she's having one boy and one girl. Saw that somewhere.

Reactions: 4
I thought Kail already revealed she's having one boy and one girl. Saw that somewhere.
Not sure of she actually hs I know a fan page has and that was a while ago. The same page that said she was pregnant with her 5th child and she denied it for a long while.

Ryan loses his licence for a year
Should lose it for life. Sorry but he’s had so many chances especially after the tit show of driving to his own wedding, he doesn’t give a tit. If he wants to k*ll himself that’s one thing but don’t put others at risk driving like an absolute twit. You know, I had high hopes for Ryan after seeing his conversation with Maci and dr drew and now just think he’s an absolute waste of space. Poor Bentley thank god for Taylor. I feel sorry for Jen and at a push Larry

Reactions: 8
Should lose it for life. Sorry but he’s had so many chances especially after the tit show of driving to his own wedding, he doesn’t give a tit. If he wants to k*ll himself that’s one thing but don’t put others at risk driving like an absolute twit. You know, I had high hopes for Ryan after seeing his conversation with Maci and dr drew and now just think he’s an absolute waste of space. Poor Bentley thank god for Taylor. I feel sorry for Jen and at a push Larry
There should be some kind of law where you lose it for life imo. People like Katie Price still driving around after being disqualified like 6 times is a joke

Reactions: 10
Kail keeps popping them out because she wants a girl all the while saying on her podcast she wants her tubes tied. It’s why I don’t want her to have a girl. But it’s looking like it is one girl. Let’s see when she posts the full reveal.

2nd part of gender reveal out and one of the cannons doesn’t go off. Only the blue one but everyone currently thinks it’s 2 boys.
---
I like kail but I cant imagine 7 kids that's wild!
I don’t know if I’ve already said this or dreamed I did which is also likely 🤣 but I have family in Australia with huge families and all their friends have huge families too so I don’t think it’s too out of the ordinary like 6-10 kids. My mum is one of 9 also

2nd part of gender reveal out and one of the cannons doesn’t go off. Only the blue one but everyone currently thinks it’s 2 boys.
---

I don’t know if I’ve already said this or dreamed I did which is also likely 🤣 but I have family in Australia with huge families and all their friends have huge families too so I don’t think it’s too out of the ordinary like 6-10 kids. My mum is one of 9 also
I think it's great huge families but I cant imagine the cost of that ! hurts to think about it 😂

I don’t think I like Kail but I think it’s cause I’m at the bit that she meets javi and it’s making me cringe so much cause it’s so rushed!! I don’t like that she’s sticking it to Jo a bit cause he didn’t want to be with her

I read kail already had the twins 1 boy 1 girl through c-section she called the girl navy. Sorry if someone’s already said this

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.