Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenelles been crying on the internet saying she’s grieving not sure what for and continuously saying everyone is lying about David being charged. Well someone’s got the public record for it. I don’t know if she’s losing it now or what:

View attachment 2544957
Davids ex has released recordings of David and Janelle arguing with her husband saying the txts David sent are fake 😂 deluded

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Mental to me. She’s unhinged I still can’t get over the amount of times MTV let her drive when she was clearly so high!!
It’s so concerning that MTV showed no duty of care to the children involved in the show, between Leah, Amber, Jenelle and Ryan it’s shocking to look back and realise 1. It was aired and 2. No one stepped in.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why Kail and Leah fell out?
It was something to do with Leah going on a tm reunion/get together with Bri. Leah just said she isn’t here for drama etc. But I guess Kail expected some loyalty since she was closer with Leah but I think Leah was just like F that I’m good with everyone

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t there something about a cult aswel?
I heard something about a cult but I can’t quite remember. Something about affirmations and stuff so not like move your whole family to a LDS community I thought it was more like just joining a belief

I heard something about a cult but I can’t quite remember. Something about affirmations and stuff so not like move your whole family to a LDS community I thought it was more like just joining a belief
I remember reading some stuff that kail had said about it.

A cult Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever really stopped and looked at how Messy Leah actually is!
Also girlses keeps making me laugh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooff never seen into what this was about. I like Leah and Kail but I guess they are both different but could have both stuck together. Sad really they could have really supported each other. I’m a backer of the outsider. That’s why I back Kail she isn’t the golden child doing everything right the way people say. She is making her own money and as far as I see her children are loved, she is very involved with everything they do, they are warm, fed and safe. Most people aren’t scrutinised this much. She’s got issues for sure but I just like her. I admire Leah for standing her ground tho as much as she did

Reactions: 4
A cult Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever really stopped and looked at how Messy Leah actually is!
Also girlses keeps making me laugh 😂
Girlses, jell(jail), Geary(Gary)

I automatically say these versions now! I blame the tik toker who does the Teen Mom timelines, I’m a huge fan 😂

Reactions: 10
Did Leah ever say pillses lol
I feel like I may have just made that up but it definitely sounds like something she would have said

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girlses, jell(jail), Geary(Gary)

I automatically say these versions now! I blame the tik toker who does the Teen Mom timelines, I’m a huge fan 😂
I saw bewbew on Twitter which killed me, can’t stop using it with my daughter‘s ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.