Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always used to laugh because no matter what terms Leah and Corey were on they would always start convos like ‘hey what you doing’ ‘nothing what u doing’ then they would get into a serious convo or argument 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Davids ex has released recordings of David and Janelle arguing with her husband saying the txts David sent are fake 😂 deluded
Omg I’ve just seen the recordings of this! How on earth Jenelle can stay with him now is unthinkable. But to be honest she has no one. Where will she go? Cause sure as heck David won’t leave the lane easily

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve just seen the recordings of this! How on earth Jenelle can stay with him now is unthinkable. But to be honest she has no one. Where will she go? Cause sure as heck David won’t leave the lane easily

She’s legit a fuckin idiot and I can’t feel sorry for her, used to as it’s clear abuse but now I think she stays with him cause she’s ruined relationships with everyone else for him. He makes me sick 🤢. Never understood why she couldn’t put her kids first

Also, why can Amber not do anything for herself🤣🤣🤣 (pls forgive me as re watching so will be going back a lot) she legit can’t even do anything without her mum or dad holding her hand

Reactions: 7
Omg Kailyn pregnant with twins?’v babies #6 & #7?!? Omg! Get this girl a hobby instead of shaggin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ryan (rHiNe) in trouble again 🙄
Can’t say I’m surprised, after trashing his baby mum’s and kids’ house and overdosing all his enablers, including the judge who is a family friend, let him get away with everything yet again. He will do this until he faces actual consequences for his actions

Reactions: 5
Can’t say I’m surprised, after trashing his baby mum’s and kids’ house and overdosing all his enablers, including the judge who is a family friend, let him get away with everything yet again. He will do this until he faces actual consequences for his actions
You just think how dumb are ya? All these chances and 3 kids that need their Dad. Just plain stupid.

I’m bet the understanding and caring Maci will be shelved soon if he carries on

Reactions: 2
She’s legit a fuckin idiot and I can’t feel sorry for her, used to as it’s clear abuse but now I think she stays with him cause she’s ruined relationships with everyone else for him. He makes me sick 🤢. Never understood why she couldn’t put her kids first

Also, why can Amber not do anything for herself🤣🤣🤣 (pls forgive me as re watching so will be going back a lot) she legit can’t even do anything without her mum or dad holding her hand

I meant Chelsea, was thinking of Amber after watching UK one🤣

I meant Chelsea, was thinking of Amber after watching UK one🤣
Have you been watching this franchise from the beginning? Sorry can’t join in any mocking of Chelsea, she endured absolute shite from Adam and continued to be a decent mother till she met Cole. She had her parents full support for sure is that a bad thing? Maybe they should have cut her off and see how she floundered?
Have nothing but support personally for Chelsea she’s an amazing mother and who knows where she’d be without Randys support

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have you been watching this franchise from the beginning? Sorry can’t join in any mocking of Chelsea, she endured absolute shite from Adam and continued to be a decent mother till she met Cole. She had her parents full support for sure is that a bad thing? Maybe they should have cut her off and see how she floundered?
Have nothing but support personally for Chelsea she’s an amazing mother and who knows where she’d be without Randys support
Chelsea clung onto Adam after he said the vilest things about baby Aubrey, she tried to buy his love and affection and allowed him treat her like absolute tit right from the beginning. She had a great support group and it really irritated me to see her choose chaos so many times. Also her baby voice is ick ick ickity ick times a million. But I’m glad she’s happy now.

And that Quack "Dr." Drew kept pressuring Chelsea to stay with Adam. That guy is such a terrible disgrace to the medical profession. Didn't that asshat Adam say he'd stay with Chelsea if she bought him a truck? I seem to recall that was when she started to realize she was wasting her time trying to get him to love her.

• Heart
Chelsea is so annoying and privileged. All the other girls (even Jenelle) finished high school. Chelsea dropped out cause she was lazy and entitled. She had a house paid for, there’s scenes where her dad hands her hundreds of dollars for her food shopping. She was a spoilt brat. She then went and did a beauty course and didn’t work after it 😂 The Adam situation is always weird for me too because he’s clearly an absolute head but I think she made things worse 100%. They left out that he was a twit to her at the beginning because she slept with his best friend when she was pregnant!! 😭 she is no angel. She also apparently slept with Adam’s brother? Weird. Adam would only be allowed to be around Aubrey when Chelsea was shagging him or he acted like he wanted to be with her. If he’s so irresponsible why is it ok to have him around when he’s shagging you? But when he’s with someone else he’s not allowed to see her? She would call him names for years but then still sleep with him and then have him around their daughter again. She even shagged him when Taylor was pregnant and knew. The baby voices her , Cole and Aubrey all do make me wanna jump off out a window too. Rant over haha .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And that Quack "Dr." Drew kept pressuring Chelsea to stay with Adam. That guy is such a terrible disgrace to the medical profession. Didn't that asshat Adam say he'd stay with Chelsea if she bought him a truck? I seem to recall that was when she started to realize she was wasting her time trying to get him to love her.
Can’t stand Dr Drew, I never used to think he actually had any qualifications until the episode where he was involved with cate and Ty. All he’s done over the years is push buttons with people, bring things up he knew would cause drama or upset and just be an annoying idiot in general.
---
Side note- didn’t realise so many people hated Chelsea 😳 apologies to the original person I quoted I wasnt feeling myself last night 🍷🍸🍹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm team Chelsea here too.
She did stupid stuff at 15/16 but as an adult she chose a really decent guy to settle down and make a family with, she left the show and has a successful business on her own and a good home - and Randy is a doll, so bleeping what if paid for his daughters groceries when she was a teenage single mom. He's a successful dentist and he adores his kid.

Reactions: 13
She did stupid stuff at 15/16 but as an adult she chose a really decent guy to settle down and make a family with, she left the show and has a successful business on her own and a good home - and Randy is a doll, so bleeping what if paid for his daughters groceries when she was a teenage single mom. He's a successful dentist and he adores his kid.
Yeah that’s what I think, the majority of her bad decisions were when she was a lot younger. Having Randys unconditional support helped her become the person she is now. And at least she didn’t have loads of guys and toxic relationships around Aubree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh it was no shade to Randy I think he’s a brilliant father and was doing his best, I just think she was a spoilt and entitled brat 😂 She could’ve really utilised his help but instead was lazy because she knew he would pay for everything

• Heart
Oh it was no shade to Randy I think he’s a brilliant father and was doing his best, I just think she was a spoilt and entitled brat 😂 She could’ve really utilised his help but instead was lazy because she knew he would pay for everything
Yes to this. Maci would have had similar help but her parents made her stand on her own two feet right from the beginning, she was working and paying her way.

Reactions: 6
The level of tit she would ask him for was so cheeky. He rented her a bigger house than she needed so her friend could live with her whilst he payed all the rent, bills and food whilst she kept missing school 😭 then can anyone remember when it was her birthday and she asked him to pay for her and all her friends to go to some concert? Like doesn’t he do enough for you? 😂 why’s he got to pay for your friends too?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.