Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think he’s always been a man child! It suited him to be looked after living with her family and once they’d left it was only then reality set in for him and he had to step up....only he never did he was always lazy or away on holiday with the lads while she was grateful for a crappy box of malteasers or a shite moon pig card 😕 the only decent thing he did was paris and I’m not convinced that wasn’t set up by the show for content!

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised it’s took this long for Chloe and Jordan to split to be honest. They’re 2 very different people. Although I have to admit that I did feel sorry for Jordan when he was suffering badly with depression, Chloe just seemed to ignore it - I’ll never forget the scene where they went to counselling and she tried to make it all about her. I think he’s happy just living a ‘normal’ life, seeing his mates and going out etc whereas she is always wanting bigger and better. Someone needs to tell her that money isn’t everything.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch ste and ambers live? These 2 are complete trash. They belong together

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch ste and ambers live? These 2 are complete trash. They belong together
I watched about 2 mins of it, she was making a bottle for her wide awake baby with all the bright lights on at 11pm 😩 it kept freezing so I turned it off, is she with Ste these days?

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised it’s took this long for Chloe and Jordan to split to be honest. They’re 2 very different people. Although I have to admit that I did feel sorry for Jordan when he was suffering badly with depression, Chloe just seemed to ignore it - I’ll never forget the scene where they went to counselling and she tried to make it all about her. I think he’s happy just living a ‘normal’ life, seeing his mates and going out etc whereas she is always wanting bigger and better. Someone needs to tell her that money isn’t everything.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to better your future, especially when you have a child. As I’ve said she was full on but fair play to her for having goals and wanting to achieve them, rather than sitting back and allowing the government pay for herself & her child. Jordan has a child just as much as Chloe does so his life is no longer ‘normal’. You don’t get to do all the teenager things when you’re a parent. That’s sadly the price you pay when you end up been teen parents. Depression or not, Jordan is a head. Cheating is the cowards way out. I’m amazed the amount of people who are defending him for doing what he done.

Reactions: 13
Amber said that ste once urinated in a cup and left it on the table and their child could have drank it and then ste said amber used to leave used tampons and towels everywhere. It was disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Amber said that ste once urinated in a cup and left it on the table and their child could have drank it and then ste said amber used to leave used tampons and towels everywhere. It was disgusting.
Proper scruffs 🤮 feel sorry for the poor kids being dragged up in that environment 😪

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t surprise me though tbh. I like amber but she doesn’t seem very house proud

Reactions: 8
Chloe will be fine on her own, I am sure in the show she said that the house was £320 a month, with the money she makes off teen mum, insta and working part time and her bursary she will be fine, I think she is so much better off without Jordan anyway. she always tried so hard with him and he just...didnt

Reactions: 16
That is absolutely disgusting :sick: but yet i'm not surprised?

Reactions: 5
Has Amber got rid of her dog? Not seen it in her latest Instagram posts. She didn't look like she was coping with it in the show.

Not surprised Chloe and Jordan have split. She did put a lot of pressure on him and he clearly didn't want all the responsibility so young.

Reactions: 3
Just been rewatching the old series and I’m actually so upset that Megan and Dylan have not ended up together!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.