Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is zenaya always naked on Darren’s snapchat. I wouldn’t be impressed if I was her friends mum and Darren was posting pics of my kid in the bath to thousands

Reactions: 2
Chloe will be fine without Jordan, she’s always had way too much ambition for him anyway (rightly or wrongly, as she does seem to struggle to appreciate what she does have) but if they have broke up I think it will do her the world of good, she was more like his Mum then partner and he so obviously didn’t care about her let alone love her.

Reactions: 22
Yeah Jordan always struck me as a deadbeat, he only ever seemed interested in playing video games and not interacting with her or their son so it was only a matter of time!

Reactions: 15
Bank of daddy
If she is lucky enough to have parents that can help support her after her partner cheated on her then I don’t see the issue? I know that’s the sort of parent I hope to be when my children are older.
It’s not like Chloe is lazy and doesn’t work herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Chloe will be fine without Jordan. Even if he moves out he will still have the financial responsibility and have to pay her maintenance for Marley. Plus her parents are quite well off and as a single mum she should qualify for top ups to her income if she’s working part time. Jordan has always seemed so uninterested in her. It’s like he just goes along with it to keep the peace but really still would rather live the single life with his mates.

Reactions: 10
Also they are quite a few series in now of Teen Mom, no idea what she earns but perhaps enough to cover her mortgage if nothing else?

Also, over 300k on Instagram so sure she can secure brand deals if she wants to go down that route.

Anyone know why Sassi isn’t doing the next series?

Reactions: 3
Also they are quite a few series in now of Teen Mom, no idea what she earns but perhaps enough to cover her mortgage if nothing else?

Also, over 300k on Instagram so sure she can secure brand deals if she wants to go down that route.

Anyone know why Sassi isn’t doing the next series?
She’s said she’s going to speak about it on her YouTube channel

Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for her. I know he was an idiot but they were one of the only couples still together and had a house. I hoped he'd work through his depression and grow up a bit and they'd stay together. She's tried so hard to keep them together, it must feel absolutely awful 😔

Reactions: 7
I actually never really liked chloe that much, and I always felt a bit sorry for Jordan as you could see he was suffering...

That in mind I always had a theory he is a massive stoner (looks and acts like one) and I feel really sorry for her right now.

the way he replied to her ‘that was Friday’ 🤯 id lose my bleeping mind, what a dick.

Edit I’m sooo happy it’s coming back for another season, I’m too old for this tit 🤣

Reactions: 13
I really feel for her too.. My daughters dad cheated on me multiple times and it took me a good while to finally get rid of him! She’s a brilliant mum to Marley though and absolutely beautiful, hope she will find someone who treats her and Marley the way Jordan never has!

Reactions: 8
I always felt Jordan just felt trapped & miserable.. I don’t think he’s a dead beat i just think he doesn’t want to be with Chloe

Reactions: 12
I always felt Jordan just felt trapped & miserable.. I don’t think he’s a dead beat i just think he doesn’t want to be with Chloe
I think they were so young, and are (clearly) both still very immature and have a lot of growing up to do.

I think they will get back together at some point, he will go and have his fun, she will become the iNfLuEnCeR she always wanted to be, they will draw back together, they just need to grow up a bit seperately IMO

Reactions: 6
Amber is doing an Instagram live right now with Hudson wide awake - 11pm! Now I have 3 kids and I totally understand them waking at night when they’re babies, but you do not put the bright lights on and sing and dance with other kids around!! Those poor kids, no routine whatsoever!
Not to mention - her little sister (who looks about 9 or 10) still up at this time and will have school in the morning! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Never been a fan of Chloe or Jordan and I agree that Chloe was full on however that’s absolutely no excuse to cheat on someone. He clearly wasn’t happy so he could have just left. Now the poor girl will no doubt feel insecure and question herself for a long time, cheating can really damage a person. He wanted his cake and to eat it. He wanted to be a ‘lad’ but still have the security of Chloe at home. She had ambition and he was just lazy in every aspect of his life.

Reactions: 15
It actually doesn't surprise me that he cheated. I really think he felt so trapped by her that he had to do something big to make her hate him enough to end it for good.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if they have started filming the new series? Would be interesting to watch this play out..

Reactions: 2
It actually doesn't surprise me that he cheated. I really think he felt so trapped by her that he had to do something big to make her hate him enough to end it for good.
He couldn’t have been that trapped if he was going on lads holidays and cheating on her, he also could have tried being a bit of a man for once and left instead of destroying her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.