Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems an unpopular opinion but I literally can’t stand Sassi or Megan. I’m baffled how people think they’re “amazing mums”. The amount of hostile situations those children have witnessed is vile. Megan shouting and swearing at Reanne while she was pregnant & punching her hand calling her a wasteman 🤢

Sassi screaming & shouting at Darren, losing her tit with Zenaya over the slightest things. She CRAVES attention & it’s embarrassing. Granted she’s an earner, she was forever looking for work but that doesn’t make someone a good parent. The lack of stability in that girls life is so damaging.

I think Chloe & Jordan are good together, he just seems disengaged with responsibility and she nags a lot but Marley is both their child & they should be a team - depressed or not although I think Chloe could’ve supported better rather than being blasé.

Shannon is good in my opinion, I think she’s a good mum - yes she loses her tit sometimes & the shouting between the two is appalling, especially in front of the kids. Charlie is VILE to her. Can’t stand him! They’re so immature but I think she’s a nurturing parent that has good intentions she’s just dim.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sad to see Mia has also split from her boyfriend - she seemed really happy with him and he was definitely an upgrade from (un)Manley! He was a lot older than her though I think, maybe it got too much? 🤔
35F7D3F5-974A-467D-A00A-A360AEB821E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sad to see Mia has also split from her boyfriend - she seemed really happy with him and he was definitely an upgrade from (un)Manley! He was a lot older than her though I think, maybe it got too much? 🤔View attachment 80357
(Un)Manley 😂😂😂👏 love it!
Yeah, I'm sad they've split up she did seem genuinely happy and he seemed decent and treated her well from what we were shown.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's she had done?
What did she get done? Don't follow any of them on insta and I can't remember her name on there
She’s going for a consultation for a boob job. Most likely gifted. Saying breastfeeding made her boobs bad (breastfeeding doesn’t cause sagging...’pregnancy does) so not great info to be handing out to young girls when it’s incorrect

Reactions: 8
She’s going for a consultation for a boob job. Most likely gifted. Saying breastfeeding made her boobs bad (breastfeeding doesn’t cause sagging...’pregnancy does) so not great info to be handing out to young girls when it’s incorrect
I wish people wouldn't lie and just be straight up about the fact they want bigger boobs.

Reactions: 8
That’s a real shame Shannon is blaming breastfeeding for her boob issues because up until now she’s been an amazing young advocate for breastfeeding!

Reactions: 12
I saw a story quickly while I was at work earlier and noticed that she’d tagged the place in so it must be gifted but I’ve just gone to have a proper look and the stories have gone, I wonder if she’s had people messaging her about it

Reactions: 1
Is she not breastfeeding her baby now then? Surely you can’t have a boob job while you’re breastfeeding 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.