Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh when Chloe was so chuffed with that card she got from Jordan when he was on another lads holiday, I thought that relationship must be the pits.

likely he ordered it whilst he was away as he’d forgot to get/do anything for Mother’s day

Reactions: 11
Amber looks like she stinks
Why is Megan always hinting she’s pregnant or got a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have Charlottes mum on Instagram? Have you seen the video she put up of her and Charlotte and they can’t tell the twins apart?!

Charlottes smoking right next to the babies 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s not that old is she?! Shannon was only 16 when she had Theo. I mean my eldest is nearly 18 (19 in June) and I’m 36 😂
Oh yeah, I think her mum had Shannon young too
But still I find it odd you’d have a sibling younger than both your kids

Just watched the video of Charlotte wtf have they not learned anything about second & third hand smoke. Probably smoke weed as well

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't mean to shame mums that smoke at all but smoking in doors in the same room and they are not even 1 years old :(

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that there could be something a bit dodgy going on at mtv or something? Sassi is now the third girl to not want to film any more. And when they miss a season they don’t usually come back.

3 girls now, idk it seems weird. And none of them are really fully open about why/if they’re coming back etc. (Altho I don’t expect Naomi and probably not Mia to come back)

You can accept that maybe 1 or 2 didn’t want to film coz of some intense tit in their personal lives or whatever. But 3 now, makes me think that they hate filming with mtv for some reason. Coz I mean, they signed up to be on the show knowing they’d have to film a lot and film personal dramatic tit. Why suddenly not want to do that anymore? Especially when ur getting paid/potentially getting ‘famous’

It’s sad. I’ll miss Sassi, she’s a great mother and a hard worker.

Reactions: 6
Personally I think it’s to do with the money. Im sure the girls being single Mums need the support from government (not a judgement, time’s are hard and one income isn’t usually enough nowadays for young people) and when they are on the show earning they lose help but perhaps aren’t earning as much as they need. Just a thought, but obviously might not be right.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the to do with MTV & their rules. They probably don’t allow you to advertise certain stuff whilst under contract with them and loads of the girls post all sorts of crap on their Instagram trying to flog stuff. Might also be to do with any arguments or violence outside of the show.

Personally I think it’s to do with the money. Im sure the girls being single Mums need the support from government (not a judgement, time’s are hard and one income isn’t usually enough nowadays for young people) and when they are on the show earning they lose help but perhaps aren’t earning as much as they need. Just a thought, but obviously might not be right.
Sassi always seemed like she had some sort of job though, so surely she wouldn’t be on that much support 🤷🏼‍♀️ But could be a reason. I would love to know how much mtv paid them.

I think it’s the to do with MTV & their rules. They probably don’t allow you to advertise certain stuff whilst under contract with them and loads of the girls post all sorts of crap on their Instagram trying to flog stuff. Might also be to do with any arguments or violence outside of the show.
to be fair all the American teen mums flog a load of crap. I did read somewhere that someone said sassi was gonna do a video on why she decided not to film anymore.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Amber's post, her and Sassi at a media company yesterday. Sassi probably changed her mind.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.