Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teen mom U.K. is returning but without sassi and Darren.
Ooh really?! I must admit I won’t miss their screaming arguments! Hope they don’t bring in another dodgy/boring new mum though - it took me ages to tolerate Shannon!
Would quite like to see Mia back, as I want to know more about her mystery new boyfriend - its taken her months to reveal his name as being Chris!

Reactions: 10
Why an earth is Amber shaking/bouncing her baby up and down like that in her video :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why an earth is Amber shaking/bouncing her baby up and down like that in her video :eek:
Is it just me that thinks she looks really awkward around her own kids?? And on her mums insta there is a video of her, ste and the kids and you can see they are going to bicker after that recording finished 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it just me that thinks she looks really awkward around her own kids?? And on her mums insta there is a video of her, ste and the kids and you can see they are going to bicker after that recording finished 😅
She couldn't cope with with Brooklyn so she definitely can't cope with the both of them, all she ever does is argue with Ste whilst Brooklyn runs wild

Reactions: 9
To be honest... was a long time coming.

He was a lazy sod that didn't want a kid (can't blame him, very young) and she is a spoilt brat where no matter how hard he tried it wasn't good enough for her.

They both have their flaws/good sides but I always knew it would end in tears.

Reactions: 14
Looks like it, although she’s deleted the tweets now
I went on to look for the tweets can’t find them either and see his account is private. I didn’t think they would last to be honest Chloe always wants more and he’s very lazy. Still shame for her if he has cheated on her nobody deserves that

Reactions: 4
Not Sticking up for him but how is liking someone’s picture cheating? And they clearly broke up saturday

Reactions: 2
I like chloe but I don’t understand why she stayed with him so long - even from the start he never seemed bothered about anything

Reactions: 11
All I worry about it marley and hope he doesn’t see them arguing 😔 And how the hell is she going to survive without his wage aswell?? Mummy and daddy to the rescue? 😖

Reactions: 2
You can’t sack someone for that lmao do people on here know nothing about employment laws

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.