Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Teen Mom Uk #2 Tel let’s baby make, for £5 my sis will urinate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Skyeraye

Really not enjoying Megan this series. Bit odd obsessed with having another baby with someone she hasn’t even been with long 😕 all the baby making comments are knocking me... that tels face looks like he’s mid sneeze all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Geegee311

I actually really like chloe. I think she is a great mum by the looks of it and Marley always seems so happy and well cared for. She has had a lot of help from her family which isn’t a bad thing, she’s fortunate, there’s nothing wrong with that.

you can tell she really cares for Marley, herself and her house. She’s got a lot of self respect from what I see.

I think she seems like a lovely girl, and she deserved way better than Jordan. I’ve always felt so bad for her watching teen mom when Jordan would do what he’d do. I think she’s come really far in life, she’s got a house, a car, a job and she is very ambitious, which she gets a lot of hate for but there’s absolutely nothing wrong for trying to aim higher. Good on her I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

stewpot

Chatty Member
I find Megan SO cringey!! She’s such a chav and her boyfriends face annoys me he always looks like he’s about to sneeze 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

loubylou50

VIP Member
Was just having a nosy on the Teen Mom UK Facebook page and found this little nugget from Tel’s ex Kirsty’s mum!
C7F63BC6-14B1-4D01-B0D7-64BC34C003BA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that Dylan looked a bit uncomfortable when his girlfriend mentioned that Megan could be pregnant next

Reactions: 32

Justheretobenosey

Is sassi back with Darren after all that drama or does and have a new fella? Her insta story today, 😅😅😅 the money on the bed 😳🤣 just me that thinks that’s a bit cheap and tacky? 🙈🙈🙈
Nothing like a bit of drug money scattered over the bed to spread the romance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Geegee311

I’ve got the feeling about amber that she does things to ste of the cameras, so when she is being filmed he looks like he is blowing up at her for no reason. The latest example, the baby shower, he’s got upset about the name and they hadn’t agreed on it. Then she acts as if they have. It’s happened so many times where she acts as if he is flying of the handle for no reason. But I think she winds him up and upsets him when no ones filming.

I don’t think Amber is very mentally stable

Reactions: 29

Fairypop

VIP Member
I can’t handle Nasseh, permanently late & full of excuses, no interest in his son, didn’t even tell his own mother that she had a grandchild 😩. He’s a whole new level 😂 I don’t think Emma can see it yet though. I like her mum though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Kindred_

VIP Member
Megan’s face when she brought tel in his dinner to eat on the sofa 😂😂 she was absolutely made up thinking she’s being a romantic housewife after his long week of work. Meanwhile he’s perched on a dirty sofa strewn with kids shoes, bottles and toys 😂😂😂 cracked me up. Would not be looking forward to coming home to that 😭

• Haha