Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always skip amber
Her & Ste are so boring they’ve been having the same argument for years !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched this weeks episode. Very confused by Shannon. In 1 clip she is arguing with matey boy about him liking other girls photos on insta and then the next clip she is banging on about them getting married. Cant keep up with her!!

Reactions: 9
Just watched this weeks episode. Very confused by Shannon. In 1 clip she is arguing with matey boy about him liking other girls photos on insta and then the next clip she is banging on about them getting married. Cant keep up with her!!
She definitely talks about marriage because she is so insecure, Charlie is the biggest head and I find it so frustrating watching the way he just walks all over Shannon!

Also as much as I find Amber annoying the way Ste talks to her is terrible, it’s verging on abuse and I find it so uncomfortable, she is pushing him away but he is so nasty towards her I don’t blame her.

Both such toxic relationships with little children unfortunately stuck in the middle of it. Makes me feel sad

Last edited:
She definitely talks about marriage because she is so insecure, Charlie is the biggest head and I find it so frustrating watching the way he just walks all over Shannon!

Also as much as I find Amber annoying the way Ste talks to her is terrible, it’s verging on abuse and I find it so uncomfortable, she is pushing him away but he is so nasty towards her I don’t blame her.

Both such toxic relationships with little children unfortunately stuck in the middle of it. Makes me feel sad
I dont normally watch Amber's storyline but ended up watching a clip of it from this week and the way he was shouting at her on the street was just disgusting. I dont know how he thinks it's okay to speak to someone like that continuously.

I agree that matey boy that shannon is with (isn't with, is with, isn't with, whatever is going on there 😂) walks all over her. I think shes quite insecure and doesn't want to be on her own so kind of just accepts it in a way. I cant believe he thinks it's okay not to live with her and let her raise his 2 kids by herself

I dont normally watch Amber's storyline but ended up watching a clip of it from this week and the way he was shouting at her on the street was just disgusting. I dont know how he thinks it's okay to speak to someone like that continuously.

I agree that matey boy that shannon is with (isn't with, is with, isn't with, whatever is going on there 😂) walks all over her. I think shes quite insecure and doesn't want to be on her own so kind of just accepts it in a way. I cant believe he thinks it's okay not to live with her and let her raise his 2 kids by herself
Agree about Shannon, I think she would be better off without that man-child Charlie.

She does everything on her own anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Agree about Shannon, I think she would be better off without that man-child Charlie.

She does everything on her own anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
He also thinks he’s god gift to women when really he looks like a prepubescent weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Charlie’s attitude towards Shannon and breastfeeding their children. She’s done amazing feeding Theo for so long and now the new baby and he can’t be in the least bit supportive! He speaks to her like a piece of tit, genuinely don’t know why she puts up with it. He’s most definitely out every weekend cheating on the poor girl instead of home with her raising their kids.

Reactions: 16
First series time I used to follow her on the gram, but man she gets her tits out a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amber and Shannon need to leave those boys! It’s sad watching them be spoken to like crap 😩

Reactions: 2
Ste seems really unstable, do we know anything about his past?

I think he’s a decent guy deep down but his emotions are all over the shop.

Reactions: 6
Ste seems really unstable, do we know anything about his past?

I think he’s a decent guy deep down but his emotions are all over the shop.
He is just SO emotional you can see it comes from a good place but he handles everything SO badly, always shouting and slamming doors over the smallest things. I feel sorry for the little boy having to witness it all 😫

Reactions: 5
He is just SO emotional you can see it comes from a good place but he handles everything SO badly, always shouting and slamming doors over the smallest things. I feel sorry for the little boy having to witness it all 😫
All of them (maybe not Chloe and Jordan so much) argue way too much in front of their kids. That time Sassi stormed round to Darren’s mates flat thinking he was there to confront him, I couldn’t believe she took Zenaya with her 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sooo after spotting a random comment on Instagram about Chloe, I did a quick bit of digging - she and Jordan have unfollowed each other, and she seems to have deleted every single photo of him from her Insta page! And the last photo he has of her is from 2017 so he clearly deleted recent ones at least! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sooo after spotting a random comment on Instagram about Chloe, I did a quick bit of digging - she and Jordan have unfollowed each other, and she seems to have deleted every single photo of him from her Insta page! And the last photo he has of her is from 2017 so he clearly deleted recent ones at least! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️
Ooooo I wonder why that is?!

I reckon they’ve parted ways...
If they haven’t, then why unfollow each other and cause speculation for your fans?

Reactions: 4

I reckon they’ve parted ways...
If they haven’t, then why unfollow each other and cause speculation for your fans?
4214F7B0-4C75-407E-BCD7-F8454668CA9E.jpeg

This was on her stories today, they are from Jordan. I wonder what’s happening?
He’s on another lads holiday, maybe that’s why she’s pissed off with him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The dads are all a waste of space. I feel terrible that these women think they are only worthy of this kind of love. I hope young girls watching are as disgusted as me.

Reactions: 6
Charlie seems good with Theo, Dylan seems good with his two, Darren seems good with zenaya, Jordan doesn’t do much with Marley but lives with him and isn’t horrible, just lazy. Ste seems good with Brooklyn. However all these boys/men are just awful infront of their kids when the mums are around, not really including Jordan in this he’s like a sloth but he’s not someone I feel rage towards over behaviour, Its just his laziness which may get better if he becomes less depressed.when Darren was screaming at Sassi who would want some one like her infront of the baby, I was so angry at that. Such a terrible thing to do infront of your child. Sassi And Darren have just been in holiday together according to insta stories so maybe they’re back together, it didn’t seem like Zenaya was there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.