Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.
Now that you both mention it, it makes sense. I know nothing about SEN, should she be seeing someone about it or wait until he’s at school?

Reactions: 1
Fill me in re Megan and Dylan, did they split up and he's with someone else?

RE Brooklyn, I only watched up to season 3 but he didn't seem particularly parented by Amber, she called in a parenting expert as he was throwing stuff constantly and she made it very clear that there were no boundaries in place. Amber semed fixated between finding a new man and having Ste back (but then not wanting him when he was available)

Reactions: 3
Fill me in re Megan and Dylan, did they split up and he's with someone else?

RE Brooklyn, I only watched up to season 3 but he didn't seem particularly parented by Amber, she called in a parenting expert as he was throwing stuff constantly and she made it very clear that there were no boundaries in place. Amber semed fixated between finding a new man and having Ste back (but then not wanting him when he was available)
He cheated on her with her neighbour and now she’s pregnant

I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.
Her brother is autistic so you think she’s ask her mum what to do?!

I don’t know if Brooklyn is just lacking routine and boundaries, more than being SEN do you think? It’s like Amber is a big sister or something rather than a mum, she’s always lacking in motivation and just sat on her sofa moaning - no wonder he ja throwing things and having trantrums, he seems bored as hell and isn’t very well stimulated.
I have a 3 year old little girl and I just cannot believe the difference between her vocabulary ans behaviour; I get all children are different however none of her friends act like him. He constantly has a dummy in which will delay him in ever way!

Also has anyone else noticed how disgusting Ambers house is? It’s just so messy and dirty! The sofas are full of food and the walls are so dirty! Eurgh! If you were on tv surely you would make an effort to keep your home presentable! I have a 3 year old and a newborn and still manage to have a clean home 😂

Reactions: 18
Oh god it’s such a mess isn’t it! I think Megan handled that pretty well considering

Reactions: 6
Shocking! You do not talk to the mother of your children that way (especially when they are in the car watching the whole tit show!)

If Ree-Ann didn’t want his ex finding out about her pregnancy through Megan, then maybe she should of told him herself?!?

Reactions: 11
I like Megan but that argument in public was embarrassing. She sounds like some chav from London "karma blood" ... seriously. You're a grown woman with two children. Shouting like that on the street in public, horrendous.

Reactions: 18
I like Megan but that argument in public was embarrassing. She sounds like some chav from London "karma blood" ... seriously. You're a grown woman with two children. Shouting like that on the street in public, horrendous.
ive always thought that when she was around dylan he brought the worst out in her as when shes around her family shes less chavy

Reactions: 7
I just think that
Amber is a lazy parent who just lets Brooklyn run wild and taking his dummy away/potty training would require effort so she just leaves it for an easy life

Reactions: 7
Ambers house looks like a squat. When Brooklyn was running up to Ste in the hall and all the wallpaper was peeling off and all the rubbish, it looked terrible. It’s been so messy and scruffy since she moved in so she can’t blame on her being pregnant. I don’t know about Brooklyn’s needs or why he’s not potty trained as not all kids find it as easy as others but she doesn’t seem to put much effort in to any part of her life :(

Reactions: 10
I love Sassi! I admired previous seasons her going out to work plastering and getting baptised. Shes not afraid to go after what she wants. I think they co parent quite well.

Amber in my opinion has never been stable. Look how she messed Ste around wanting him then not wanting him. Playing games. Her house is a tip and from what I see on the show I think her parenting lacks structure, discipline and love. And never mind Shannon trapping Charlie Amber FULLY attempting to trap Ste!

Megan and Dylan. I think Megan will always be ok but I feel sorry for him being stuck with Ree Ann. The way they went about that pregnancy boiled my blood as someone sho struggles with infertility.

Shannon I just cant take to. Cant put my finger on it. Shes a bit of a nag with Charlie. And comes across like shes superior to everyone.

I really feel for Jordan. Last season when he admitted to feeling depressed and they went to the counsellor and he cried, Chloe actually looked embarrassed. I assume she has that men dont cry mentality. She puts a lot of pressure on him. I know he runs on lads hols etc but I really feel he struggles with life.

Phew good to get that all out lol!

I only caught a little bit of Amber and Ste this week but Amber said "ste wants to come off our break but I'm not ready to yet and I'm not sure I ever will be" and i was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??" She spent all of one season moaning about how he had a gf and she loved him so much and now she's got him she doesn't want him 🤷🏻‍♀️ cannot keep up with her at all!

• Angry
I only caught a little bit of Amber and Ste this week but Amber said "ste wants to come off our break but I'm not ready to yet and I'm not sure I ever will be" and i was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??" She spent all of one season moaning about how he had a gf and she loved him so much and now she's got him she doesn't want him 🤷🏻‍♀️ cannot keep up with her at all!
I honestly think she does it on purpose, to see how far she can push him? I just want them to be happy 😭

I just watched this weeks episode. I would be FUMING if my 2 year old came home with her ears pierced without my knowledge. I have nothing against piercing ears (i know people have very strong opinions about it!) but I would want to be there and I would def not be doing them in Claire’s. Dylan and Ree-Ann did it on purpose to piss Megan off

Reactions: 17
I just watched this weeks episode. I would be FUMING if my 2 year old came home with her ears pierced without my knowledge. I have nothing against piercing ears (i know people have very strong opinions about it!) but I would want to be there and I would def not be doing them in Claire’s. Dylan and Ree-Ann did it on purpose to piss Megan off
The sad thing is that I don’t think Megan is against piercing a 2 year olds ears who can’t consent to it. She was just pissed off she wasn’t the one to take her to get them done

Yeah I thought it was horrible of them. Especially as Megan let Dylan take their little boy to get his first hair cut as she thought it was a nice bonding thing for father and son.
Yet he doesn't do the same for her & her little girl getting their ears pierced for the first time.
I'm glad she didn't give them the reaction they wanted though!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.