Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad I’ve found this thread!! Here we go....

Chloe: CANNOT stand this girl. There’s being ambitious and then there’s just being a spoilt little tit. What teen mum owns a house and drives a Mercedes??? Constantly whining and wanting more more more. No wonder Jordan was diagnosed with depression and uses gaming as an escape!!! Poor lad.

Amber: I do like amber but her relationship with Ste is an absolute joke. Sometimes walking away is the best thing and trying to co parent separately. I really felt for her with the threatened miscarriage and I’m so glad everything is ok. I do feel the stress of her relationship won’t have helped and could have contributed to it.

Shannon: what a joke. The last episode where Charlie starts having a pop about the sweets and she starts to shout and poor Theo just says “mummy mummy” and starts going for her boobs. That poor little boy. And now they’ve brought another baby into that. Charlie obviously doesn’t want to be with her and is only there for theo!! Can’t stand watching her parts in the show.

Megan: my fave. Don’t have any issues really. Think she’s a bit rude with Dylan and his new bird but tbh I don’t blame her.

Sassi: her voice. The way she goes on and on and on. The wedding fair with Darren was so cringe to watch. Going on about finding each other a partner. Ugh. Got respect for her work ethic but Christ she is annoying. Do think she’s a great mum and dotes on her daughter though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Charlie seems good with Theo, Dylan seems good with his two, Darren seems good with zenaya, Jordan doesn’t do much with Marley but lives with him and isn’t horrible, just lazy. Ste seems good with Brooklyn. However all these boys/men are just awful infront of their kids when the mums are around, not really including Jordan in this he’s like a sloth but he’s not someone I feel rage towards over behaviour, Its just his laziness which may get better if he becomes less depressed.when Darren was screaming at Sassi who would want some one like her infront of the baby, I was so angry at that. Such a terrible thing to do infront of your child. Sassi And Darren have just been in holiday together according to insta stories so maybe they’re back together, it didn’t seem like Zenaya was there.
I don’t think I have ever watched it and Charlie be doing anything with Theo apart from talking to his mother like tit 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
So today Chloe and Jordan are back to following each other - I think it’s spot on that they’d probably fallen out with her grieving and him being away on a lads holiday! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Bet his mum ordered those flowers.
He’ll get SO much credit for that too. Like when he gave Chloe a crappy moonpig collage card for Mother’s Day, probably just did it quickly on his phone while he was having a lie in on his trip ladding it up somewhere yet again 😂

Reactions: 14
Amber’s called her baby Hudson.

Brooklyn and Hudson 🤦🏼‍♀️ You live in Blackpool ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Amber pisses me off soooooo much. I think people blame ste but she’s an absolute cow!!
I swear ste is the long lost brother of my ex 😂 they look so alike (mine had better teeth can I add 😅) my ex was also pretty messed up and acted just like ste. We were similar to amber and ste, not being able to live with each other but also it being impossible to be with each other! I lost his baby 8 years ago and i honestly think it was a blessing because one of us would of had been in a mental asylum because of the other!
9 years on Im Now happily married and trying for a baby without much luck 🤞🏻 So seeing these girls argue and shout and scream at each other breaks my heart for the sake of the babies involved 😪😪😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ambers house is disgusting. How can she live like it and bring up 2 children in that mess??? why hasn’t any of her friends or family said anything to her about it?? You’re on national telly looking like a woman 🤢

Reactions: 11
I love Chloe and wasn't too keen on Megan when it first started out but she is now my very fav!! always puts the kids first and its all about their happiness, Dylan needs to vanish off the face of the earth.

Sassi is growing on me but really needs to stay away from Darren as I don't think he will even change or grow up like he needs to.

I think Amber needs to get a grip and actually be a mum to Brooklyn and teach him right from wrong, I feel she doesn't ever do very much as her house is always a mess and doesn't work.

I can’t handle Shannon’s ad on her stories 🙈🤣 so cringe
Totally agree!! I am actually thinking of unfollowing her its getting THAT bad

Reactions: 7
Is anyone gonna watch young and pregnant tonight? Think it’s pretty much the same as teen mum!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree!! I am actually thinking of unfollowing her its getting THAT bad
I used to follow them all to see what they were up to between seasons but can’t follow any of them anymore because it’s just them constantly influencing people to buy teeth whitening kits or mirrored furniture… and I cringed so much when one of them would put an Instastory up trying to give a discount code away, they all sound so fake!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.