Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m stupidly excited for the new series tonight!! All the story lines look quite interesting and not just the typical ‘accidental’ pregnancy storyline

Reactions: 4
I’m stupidly excited for the new series tonight!! All the story lines look quite interesting and not just the typical ‘accidental’ pregnancy storyline
Yes! I thought this too. My fiancé hates it so won’t watch it, going to catch up after the school run tomorrow

Reactions: 1
What did you all think? The husband of the one where the girl had converted faiths (haven’t learnt their names yet!) was annoying me. The last thing a heavily pregnant woman needs to hear is someone telling her ‘I’m scared for you, I just don’t know how you’re going to do it’ 🙄 reeeeal helpful and supportive 😂

Reactions: 7
What did you all think? The husband of the one where the girl had converted faiths (haven’t learnt their names yet!) was annoying me. The last thing a heavily pregnant woman needs to hear is someone telling her ‘I’m scared for you, I just don’t know how you’re going to do it’ 🙄 reeeeal helpful and supportive 😂
Oh he irritated the life out of me 😂 and when he was refusing to buy nappies before the baby’s born 🤔

Reactions: 5
Really feel for that girl having twins. I hope she gets her happy ending

Off topic - anyone else a teen mum on here lol

Reactions: 5
I felt so sorry for Charlotte 😢 must be horrible knowing you’re mum is terminally ill.
What happened with Alisha? I accidentally missed like a crucial 5 mins of her story and couldn’t work out what happened

Reactions: 3
I felt so sorry for Charlotte 😢 must be horrible knowing you’re mum is terminally ill.
What happened with Alisha? I accidentally missed like a crucial 5 mins of her story and couldn’t work out what happened
I really feel for Charlotte too, must be such a horrible situation for her to be in. I hope she has more support available to her

Reactions: 2
I’m a few series behind but I have a young baby and I’m 22 and I turn the tv down when they argue I can’t stand my baby being able to hear it! Not right how they behave around the kids sometimes

I feel bad for saying this but I think Shannon’s baby is just not cute in the slightest 😬

I initially thought Jordan was just a misery but I actually think he feels trapped .. I don’t think he wants to be with her & he’s stuck .. I quite like her but she’s never happy she always wants more & more .. recently they seem a lot happier after doing the tough mudder thing & they do seem well matched again but I think he’s really missing going out with his mates etc he misses doing stuff young lads would normally do .. she seems happy enough doing all the grown up stuff & doesn’t see why he doesn’t feel the same

Sassi really needs to get over Darren .. she makes herself look silly whilst he constantly makes her feel like tit n treats her as an option.. but she’s young n just loves him so much , I get it

Ste n amber are better off apart .. I think she’s gonna struggle with child number2

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be nosey but does anyone know why her and the baby are back in hospital?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.