Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way that his new girlfriend casually dropped in that they were trying? These are uneducated people who think having a baby will solve their issues. It’s bleeping strange.

This weeks episode was mind numbing. I really can’t get on board with most of them bar Megan. Sassi has that constant scowl on her face, I’m bored of Darren, Chloe and her constant moaning does my head in, Shannon and her delusion and allowing the man to swan in and out and just lets her son run wild, Amber and her psycho tendencies toward Ste - remember when she made up a fake boyfriend to wind him up?

I want Mia back!
You like Chloe? The self entitled spoilt brat?

Okayyy

Her parents are VERY well off if you’re talking about Chloe. They paid for half of her brand new Mercedez as well as helping them out massively with the deposit for the house. These girls get pennies in comparison to what teen mom us girls earn.
Chloe (and her parents) live a few miles away from me - not a posh area, despite the houses being nice. She is so spoilt - but then she’s the one wanting to buy a new house when they’ve not been in their current house that long - cant believe I’m typing that ‘Jordan is the voice of reason’ this time and saying no. She’ll just keep on at him though about it and doesn’t realise they’re still really young and people would sell a kidney for the house they’re currently in (nr Ikea Nottingham).

Reactions: 8
Chloe is so spoilt but thinks she has such a hard life. She cannot see how much help She has received, all of this "I've bought my first home at 18 and I'm so proud of that". OTOH I can't stand Jordan but on the other I feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 14
Chloe is so spoilt but thinks she has such a hard life. She cannot see how much help She has received, all of this "I've bought my first home at 18 and I'm so proud of that". OTOH I can't stand Jordan but on the other I feel sorry for him.
Proud of what? She borrowed money off practically everyone she could to get that house,her mum, Aunty, Jordan’s family. And now they have a 200kish mortgage they owe too, nothing to be proud of really. You didn’t work hard. You only got that job at your dads work because of him

Reactions: 9
Oh god I can’t stand Jordan. The way he stares at his PlayStation / phone blankly and barely even responds when Chloe tries to talk to him. Depression or no depression, I wouldn’t be okay with that from a partner. Sadly I think he’s just with Chloe for an easy life.

Reactions: 9
Oh god I can’t stand Jordan. The way he stares at his PlayStation / phone blankly and barely even responds when Chloe tries to talk to him. Depression or no depression, I wouldn’t be okay with that from a partner. Sadly I think he’s just with Chloe for an easy life.
I think he thinks if he doesn’t say anything, she’ll shut up 🤐 She seems to make all the decisions about everything - the house, date night, puppy, kid etc - surprised he put his foot down with buying that new house they can’t really afford. He’s never really grown up and has gone from being told what to do by his parent/s to being told what to do by Chloe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When Jordan came home could he have been anymore underwhelmed by her. I feel quite sorry for Chloe she does really try with him my opinion of her has changed from the first series where it did seem she moaned at him over nothing, now I can see why he's such a lazy sod.

Reactions: 7
I think Jordan definitely feels like he’s trapped. It’s a shame but I doubt they’ll last, even though Chloe does try.

Reactions: 3
I feel like part of Jordan’s problem in the way he’s portrayed is that he’s really uncomfortable on camera, I know I wouldn’t like cameras in my face filming personal moments etc. We have no idea what he’s like off camera. While I don’t thinkk that the show is scripted, the producers definitely create situations for the cast which will require them to react in a certain way!

Reactions: 10
I can't stand Sassi. In every episode she's crying and scowling. Just get over it love for the sake of your daughter. Literally, always crying and shouting. It's embarrsing.

Reactions: 11
Chloe needs to be happy with what She has. Jordan is deff trapped and just wants to be a normal 20 year old. Also how has sassy suddenly got a new build house? Her and darren struggled to pay rent for a flat. Ste and amber(think that’s her name?) are just awful together and they won’t last. He clearly loves his ex Kirsty. Shannon baby trapped her bf again and then complains she has it hard because he doesn’t live there and goes home. Megan needs to let go of Dylan and find happiness. That re Anne is a nasty piece of work and no doubt she will be pregnant soon.

Reactions: 10
Chloe needs to be happy with what She has. Jordan is deff trapped and just wants to be a normal 20 year old. Also how has sassy suddenly got a new build house? Her and darren struggled to pay rent for a flat. Ste and amber(think that’s her name?) are just awful together and they won’t last. He clearly loves his ex Kirsty. Shannon baby trapped her bf again and then complains she has it hard because he doesn’t live there and goes home. Megan needs to let go of Dylan and find happiness. That re Anne is a nasty piece of work and no doubt she will be pregnant soon.
The show was filmed ages ago and her and Dylan’s baby is due soon, Shannon’s had the baby as well, wonder how that’s going

Reactions: 2
Reann is pregnant!

Where do I even begin?!?!
Chloe & Jordan, she’s a spoil brat and he’s lazy. She should be grateful she has a house, most people her age will be renting forever. No need for a bigger house, is just the 3 of them. Also, does anyone else find it weird that he went on a lads holiday for a week rather than a family holiday?

Sassi & Darren, she was very stupid for sleeping with him after the way he treated her. She can do so much better.

Amber & Ste, I don’t get Amber’s obsession with Ste, surely there are nicer guys in Blackpool?!? Also, Brooklyn just turned 4 and he’s still in nappies and a dummy, what’s that all about?

Shannon & Charlie, second baby (and the first one too!) was a trap baby. He doesn’t live with her because of benefits, if they lived together she would lose her flat . He seems to have money (drives a Land Rover!). She can’t cope with Theodore (he’s always naked and crying!) not sure how she will cope with the new baby too

Reactions: 11
It will be a council house. My friend had a new build from the council and I think the rent is only around £90 a week. The interiors are very basic, nothing fancy

Where do I even begin?!?!
Chloe & Jordan, she’s a spoil brat and he’s lazy. She should be grateful she has a house, most people her age will be renting forever. No need for a bigger house, is just the 3 of them. Also, does anyone else find it weird that he went on a lads holiday for a week rather than a family holiday?

Sassi & Darren, she was very stupid for sleeping with him after the way he treated her. She can do so much better.

Amber & Ste, I don’t get Amber’s obsession with Ste, surely there are nicer guys in Blackpool?!? Also, Brooklyn just turned 4 and he’s still in nappies and a dummy, what’s that all about?

Shannon & Charlie, second baby (and the first one too!) was a trap baby. He doesn’t live with her because of benefits, if they lived together she would lose her flat . He seems to have money (drives a Land Rover!). She can’t cope with Theodore (he’s always naked and crying!) not sure how she will cope with the new baby too
I think Brooklyn has ASN x

Reactions: 1
The reann wtf is going through her head stopping her pill and planning a baby with dylan, she sits on her arse all day in her council flat, doesn’t drive, smokes weed and they’re both what like 19/20 and now have 4 kids between them it’s a joke. Go back to school, get a job and stop popping out kids expecting the government to pay for them

Reactions: 18
I think Brooklyn has ASN x
I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.

The reann wtf is going through her head stopping her pill and planning a baby with dylan, she sits on her arse all day in her council flat, doesn’t drive, smokes weed and they’re both what like 19/20 and now have 4 kids between them it’s a joke. Go back to school, get a job and stop popping out kids expecting the government to pay for them
Her and Dylan are awful. Their relationship will never work as she will always see Megan as a threat. Having a baby is a stupid idea.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.