Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame you lot.

Since Monday this week, I have watched.

All episodes of teen mom uk season 2.

All 26 episodes of teen mom young and pregnant.

And I’m half way through teen mom og season 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband pretends he doesn't like it then he looks up from his phone and asks questions hes definitely more invested in it than he likes to admit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Amber's pregnant too now so I guess she's definitely back with Ste.

Reactions: 3
Is she though? Cos they’ve been back forth. I hope they can make it work this time.
Yeah thats true, I hope they are, otherwise it seems kind of irresponsible and toxic to have another kid together.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Teen Mom: Young moms club? Randomly came across it and not understanding who thought this programme was a good idea 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ive never watched teen mom in my life, not even the us one, for some reason i am obsessed 😂😭
I have binged watch all the seasons this week I love it and will miss watching them all. It’s my guilty pleasure viewing. I can’t believe I have never seen any of them before. 🤭 Guilty pleasure TV at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Dylan’s girlfriend is pregnant and today she’s posted them at a rave

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this the same girl he cheated on Megan with and then was back and forth?!
Yep and was also Megan’s neighbour at the time he cheated on megain with her and it’s on her instagram story and also Dylan’s instagram

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.