Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Jordan. He must feel trapped. Chloe is ridiculous. In fact most of them are making bad decisions. Baby's after 3 months back together, forgetting/stopping pills. Megan seems the most mature, though she had a dodgy start with the pony and wanting a 2nd baby so soon. I do love this show though 😄

Reactions: 16
I'm only up to season 3, didn't realize there were more! I really hope the Megan/pony situation was for the sake of the show, what teen parents living in a caravan think it would even be a remotely good idea to buy a pony that they don't have time/money/space for?!

Reactions: 3
I expect most of the storylines are created for the show. I notice most of them make money from ads on Instagram these days. A normal teenage couple with a baby couldnt afford to buy a house

Reactions: 6
I expect most of the storylines are created for the show. I notice most of them make money from ads on Instagram these days. A normal teenage couple with a baby couldnt afford to buy a house
That Chloe and Jordan live near me, the houses on the development are nice enough but it’s not a great area tbh. Still would need a substantial deposit to buy one and now she’s working for her dad as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ I met her once when she served me in Mamas and Papas 😂 don’t think her working there was on the show though 😂

Reactions: 8
I really like Chloe but how on earth are they going to afford to buy another house? I mean she has a nice car and house already and I swear she only works part time. Surely she doesn’t get that much from appearing on TM?

show is a guilty pleasure. .. but how the hell does Chloe afford her lifestyle??? We are in our 40s with reasonably well paid jobs but live in a small house, we had to remortgage when we had a third child for a small extension and we drive an 8 year old Citroën! She acts like a spoilt brat and should be grateful for what she has. poor Jordan you can literally see the pressure on his shoulders. she should be helping him with his depression not making it worse...

Reactions: 12
I'm only up to season 3, didn't realize there were more! I really hope the Megan/pony situation was for the sake of the show, what teen parents living in a caravan think it would even be a remotely good idea to buy a pony that they don't have time/money/space for?!
So did I!! I thought I was pretty up to date with this as I've been following form the beginning of the UK series, then all of a sudden I'm scrolling through YouTube and find just one episode of series 6 that had only been uploaded hours before, are they being released weekly on YouTube? Or did I genuinely miss an entire series?

Honestly they all stress me out with the lack of parenting.

Megan whilst her private life seems a joke seems to be the only one who really parents her children.

Shannon and her bandaid pregnancy clearly cannot cope with the one child, it honestly looks like a disaster for the second. Her fella doesn’t even live with her?

I feel so sorry for Jordan, I honestly think Chloe is so controlling and delusional.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone find it odd that Shannon and her boyfriend don’t live together? Especially with expecting a new baby.
I think it might be to do with benefits, she’s probably better off financially living on her own. Or perhaps he does live there when the cameras aren’t rolling and they’re doing it illegally 🤷‍♀️ Either way it’s just weird. I wouldn’t be happy with my child’s dad just getting off every night and leaving me to deal with everything

Reactions: 22
Also, what is Chloe on?! She should be bloody thankful for that house which she’s only got on the back of this show and instagram ads etc 🙄

Reactions: 10
I cant help but like chloe and Jordan, he infuriates me because he's portrayed as lazy and just plays on his playstation all the time and doesn't really communicate with chloe.
Shannon winds me up because she comes across as spoilt and a bit of a brat. I cant believe she's pregnant again and Charlie doesn't live with her so she is doing everything by herself and she seems to struggle now with one so god help her when the next one comes along.
Megan has matured so much in the last couple of seasons. The way she stepped up when Dylan's mum died was great and she constantly says she wants her kids to see her and Dylan getting on which is definitely the right attitude to have. Dylan just seems a bit lost to me and I'm not sure whether it's because his mum died or because he just doesn't know what he wants. I saw someone had commented previously saying Ree-Ann was pregnant which wont help his situation.
I don't watch Sassi's storyline, in the first season she was in she wound me up and I haven't watched since 😂
I also don't really watch Amber's storyline because hers is just about her and Ste all the time and I got bored of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Guilty pleasure. I feel for the children involved really, with the exception of Chloe and Jordan who have a reasonably 'stable' relationship, the others mustn't know whether they are coming and going. It hurts to see the way they behave in front of the children sometimes, shouting etc..there's just no need. Wonder how Naomi from season 1 is doing..I felt for her in that situation.

Reactions: 9
The US version of Teen Mom original cast their situations turned out to be very telling. The only original couple still together five years later was the couple who placed for adoption. They actually just had their second together, that they are raising together, maybe ten years after. At lease one wishes the adoption were more open than it turned out. Perhaps the tv attention made that more difficult for adoptive parents? Another ended up in prison and losing custody for abusing the dad on camera in front of her child. She is having legal issues with a new partner and child. Another the dad had addiction problems. And she is stuck with having him in her life forever because they have a child together. I think the people who thought it would glorify could easily see it wasn’t glamorous at how things turned out. Why do the dads seem so much older on these shows?

First off Shannon already had a kid with this guy. You can’t trap a person again. Second he seems not to be a young person, there is already a kid involved, is he allergic to condoms? Already parenting early do you really leave the idea of parent more kids up to another person? Even taking the pill it’s 3% ineffective. A condom isn’t 100% effective. Using both would have been good. He should be made at himself. If she is struggling he should step up more. He seemed to handle it well. Could be producer directed drama and not really real either.

Although I enjoy watching it (my guilty pleasure 😂), I wish they’d stop thinking another baby will solve everything!! Amber and Ste hadn’t been back together 5mins and now she’s pregnant - they’re already arguing! Shannon and ?? are having another (although that one seemed a genuine surprise to him!) - hmmm, let’s see how long before they’re arguing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thingy and Dylan - finished....! Sassy would clearly get herself knocked up to keep Darren. Chloe at least got a puppy instead of having another baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Although I enjoy watching it (my guilty pleasure 😂), I wish they’d stop thinking another baby will solve everything!! Amber and Ste hadn’t been back together 5mins and now she’s pregnant - they’re already arguing! Shannon and ?? are having another (although that one seemed a genuine surprise to him!) - hmmm, let’s see how long before they’re arguing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thingy and Dylan - finished....! Sassy would clearly get herself knocked up to keep Darren. Chloe at least got a puppy instead of having another baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
The way that his new girlfriend casually dropped in that they were trying? These are uneducated people who think having a baby will solve their issues. It’s bleeping strange.

This weeks episode was mind numbing. I really can’t get on board with most of them bar Megan. Sassi has that constant scowl on her face, I’m bored of Darren, Chloe and her constant moaning does my head in, Shannon and her delusion and allowing the man to swan in and out and just lets her son run wild, Amber and her psycho tendencies toward Ste - remember when she made up a fake boyfriend to wind him up?

I want Mia back!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love it, but I love rubbish telly🤣 I like chloe & Jordan x
You like Chloe? The self entitled spoilt brat?

Okayyy

Her parents are VERY well off if you’re talking about Chloe. They paid for half of her brand new Mercedez as well as helping them out massively with the deposit for the house. These girls get pennies in comparison to what teen mom us girls earn.

Last edited:
show is a guilty pleasure. .. but how the hell does Chloe afford her lifestyle??? We are in our 40s with reasonably well paid jobs but live in a small house, we had to remortgage when we had a third child for a small extension and we drive an 8 year old Citroën! She acts like a spoilt brat and should be grateful for what she has. poor Jordan you can literally see the pressure on his shoulders. she should be helping him with his depression not making it worse...
Defos bank of mum & dad her dad owns the company her & Jordan work for

What is Shannon 's baby called? I can't keep up with all of the names.
Frankie & Theodore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.