Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe no one mentions Ambers disgusting house but they all moan about Shannon’s messy flat 🤣
I can’t believe it either!! Everyone was quick to mention Shannon’s which in fairness I think Shannon’s is just cluttered , ambers is absolutely stinking!! There’s food up the walls on the floor dirty nappies in the corner there was only her and her toddler so why the mountain of dishes? She’s disgusting

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe it either!! Everyone was quick to mention Shannon’s which in fairness I think Shannon’s is just cluttered , ambers is absolutely stinking!! There’s food up the walls on the floor dirty nappies in the corner there was only her and her toddler so why the mountain of dishes? She’s disgusting
Both of her houses are disgusting, I couldn’t live like that 🤢 I feel like Shannon’s was just messy not necessarily dirty

Reactions: 6
Both of her houses are disgusting, I couldn’t live like that 🤢 I feel like Shannon’s was just messy not necessarily dirty
I agree, amber just always looks like she needs to scrub her home and scrub herself she takes no pride at all & this was well before she was pregnant too so people can’t use that as an excuse

Reactions: 5
I agree, amber just always looks like she needs to scrub her home and scrub herself she takes no pride at all & this was well before she was pregnant too so people can’t use that as an excuse
she can’t clean her house but always has a full face of caked on makeup 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember in the first series where Amber says she gets compared to a Kardashian in her intro? 😆 There was a re-run on the first series on recently and I had a watch of a couple of episodes.

Also used to love Mia, wish she would come back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember in the first series where Amber says she gets compared to a Kardashian in her intro? 😆 There was a re-run on the first series on recently and I had a watch of a couple of episodes.

Also used to love Mia, wish she would come back.
I do! Marley was a complete control freak I hated him

Reactions: 8
Manley!! What a name. I loved his mum though. He seemed a very nasty character though.
Yeah his wee mum was lovely but he had major issues. I think Mia got pregnant cos he had a baby with his ex but I bet he talked her into it

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen mias Instagram? She seems to be with a nice guy now and seems happy! I don’t think her daughter is in a very good routine but, each to their own and all that

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen mias Instagram? She seems to be with a nice guy now and seems happy! I don’t think her daughter is in a very good routine but, each to their own and all that
Nice to see her happy but it’s a shame to see she’s succumbed to lip fillers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.