Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the latest... Darrens Instagram story seems to be a screen recording of Sassis snapchat where Zenaya is saying something like ‘he’s a horrible daddy, he shouts at you and that girl (?) isn’t very kind’ as Sassi agrees with her🤦🏻‍♀️ talk about airing your dirty laundry like

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the latest... Darrens Instagram story seems to be a screen recording of Sassis snapchat where Zenaya is saying something like ‘he’s a horrible daddy, he shouts at you and that girl (?) isn’t very kind’ as Sassi agrees with her🤦🏻‍♀️ talk about airing your dirty laundry like
Haven’t they just got back from holiday together?

Reactions: 2
I saw this too, just awful in every way really isn’t it? Just makes me feel sad for Zenaya 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sassi is a horrible woman. I got to the point where I muted her because it was just constant shouting all the time.

Reactions: 8
Right so just a disclaimer - I don't have kids & I know I shouldn't be judging anyone's parenting - but does anyone have Mia on insta? She's out drinking like 2 or 3 times a week. She posted a video of her on NYE literally lying on the pavement with her bf trying to pick her up cus she was such a state. Just wonder how she a) affords it and b) manages it with her kid (who seems super cute btw). And is it me or does he bf look old enough to be her dad?

Reactions: 12
Sassi needs her kid taken off her
Right so just a disclaimer - I don't have kids & I know I shouldn't be judging anyone's parenting - but does anyone have Mia on insta? She's out drinking like 2 or 3 times a week. She posted a video of her on NYE literally lying on the pavement with her bf trying to pick her up cus she was such a state. Just wonder how she a) affords it and b) manages it with her kid (who seems super cute btw). And is it me or does he bf look old enough to be her dad?
What do you mean who looks after her kid? Her child’s dad has her 50% of the time. That’s how parenting works. She’s free to do whatever she likes In her spare time. And she clearly works full time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I get the impression he is quite well off

Reactions: 4
Sassi’s reply to what’s going on is ridiculous. You can easily manipulate what a young child says and their not silly, they can feel vibes. I feel sorry for that little girl

• Sad
Just watched Sassi’s insta story after following the drama... her most recent story is utter bullshit. That poor little girl!! Then ending it with “I’ll be the baddest witch” or whatever it was as your toddler is right next to you... she is GRIM

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.