Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Laura’s mams doing backflips over this she’ll be over the moon, I do think there better of apart Morgan’s older but more immature? I can imagine she’s going to be very controlling over Kingsley now she’s already telling everyone she has just as much rights as Laura.. even though Laura cheated you could tell she looked stuck in the relationship.. I’m sure they’ll do much better part!

Reactions: 8
There was a programme on telly last year I think about people buying and selling sperm on Facebook.

Some bloke went round wanking in his van and delivering the sperm to women 🙈
I’ve just went in fb & searched this... 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What did you discover?! 😂

I haven’t had Facebook in years otherwise I think I would’ve done the same out of morbid curiosity
People basically just put looking for white male 30s blue eyes for AI won’t pay needs to be someone local! WTAF 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Iv seen Lauren and Morgan both say on instgram q&as that they got the sperm off Facebook and aren’t willing to say how or why or help anyone do it. They must know it’s weird lol.

Reactions: 7
has anyone seen reannes Instagram stories? I know each to their own on music taste and all that but jeeeesussss those poor kids 😅🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
has anyone seen reannes Instagram stories? I know each to their own on music taste and all that but jeeeesussss those poor kids 😅🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve realised how rough ree and Dylan are the past few days.. I get she’s just had a baby but letting the kids run riot destroying the house and then they ‘found’ the 3 kids asleep on the floor & that baby shark remix AHAHAHA wtf?? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve realised how rough ree and Dylan are the past few days.. I get she’s just had a baby but letting the kids run riot destroying the house and then they ‘found’ the 3 kids asleep on the floor & that baby shark remix AHAHAHA wtf?? 🤷‍♀️😂
It’s a shame isn’t it 🥺

It’s a shame isn’t it 🥺
It really is but I think Megan’s at the point where she gives up with them 🙄, state of the flat though with 4 kids cooked up in there all the curtains shut throughout the day 😣 and then he took Mckenzie on a quad put a helmet on him but not Dulce? Makes sense 😶

Reactions: 7
Omg there's a thread for this show on here? Love it. Who can't wait for the new series of the first lot of girls? 😂

It’s funny how the purpose of the original 16 and pregnant and teen mom was to highlight the struggles of teen pregnancy and give advice on how to prevent it. Now it just serves to glamourise the lifestyle of being a young mum and it’s often completely unrealistic. For example what other 20 year olds have a house bought and a Mercedes 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.