Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as two of them just had babies, I think MTV would never pass up the opportunity to film the trainwrecks
True! I had just assumed now they have the new girls in TMYAPUK the other one wouldn't continue.. I hope it does!

Reactions: 1
It’s funny how the purpose of the original 16 and pregnant and teen mom was to highlight the struggles of teen pregnancy and give advice on how to prevent it. Now it just serves to glamourise the lifestyle of being a young mum and it’s often completely unrealistic. For example what other 20 year olds have a house bought and a Mercedes 😬
I agree it does glamorise the lifestyle. I also found it really uncomfortable on the most recent episode of Young and Pregnant when a couple of them were saying they had unprotected sex and were giggling about it. Rather than saying how stupid that decision is. Can imagine young people watching the show thinking it's just a laugh not using protection 🙄

Reactions: 7
I agree it does glamorise the lifestyle. I also found it really uncomfortable on the most recent episode of Young and Pregnant when a couple of them were saying they had unprotected sex and were giggling about it. Rather than saying how stupid that decision is. Can imagine young people watching the show thinking it's just a laugh not using protection 🙄
I found it really annoying how they were all sat around at a spa telling their stories & all of them congratulating each other about how they were brilliant mums & most of them definitely wanted another child .. & I thought this is so against what the programme was originally about ..

Reactions: 12
Oh I deffo think teen mom uk will take of! Not sure about young and pregnant though. I cannot stand amber! She’s just filthy her homes filthy she’s miserable & everyone around her seems to be miserable 😶 seriously though sauce stains up the walls pringles all over the floor nappies on the floor 🤢

Oh I deffo think teen mom uk will take of! Not sure about young and pregnant though. I cannot stand amber! She’s just filthy her homes filthy she’s miserable & everyone around her seems to be miserable 😶 seriously though sauce stains up the walls pringles all over the floor nappies on the floor 🤢
Sassi isn't much better, when she moved out of her "dream" house with Darren there was food EVERYWHERE

Reactions: 4
Sassi isn't much better, when she moved out of her "dream" house with Darren there was food EVERYWHERE
True I just can’t stomach amber thought it was weird how everyone mentioned Shannon’s messy flat but not one comment on the fb page about amber.. mind blown!

Reactions: 5
Been reading this thread lol love it. I’m not sure there will be another season. I hope there is. But a lot of them are annoying.

Reactions: 3
what is it with them all setting up youtube channels now teen mum uk and teen mom young and pregnant uk

Reactions: 3
True I just can’t stomach amber thought it was weird how everyone mentioned Shannon’s messy flat but not one comment on the fb page about amber.. mind blown!
I can’t believe no one mentions Ambers disgusting house but they all moan about Shannon’s messy flat 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.