Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
ellie saying tommy doesn't ever sleep - mate you wouldn't sleep either if your mum was screaming her head off at her phone or drying her hair at 11pm at night. put your child to BED in a DARK ROOM at a sensible time and he will sleep!! what's the betting they all stay in bed til late in the morning as well. does luke work?

Reactions: 13
Awww don’t it’s so sad he seems a lovely little boy. She was a cold bitch on the show doesn’t seem maternal at all. I know she’s not had the best upbringing so no doubt that has influenced her behaviour. I just hope the baby has decent adults around him other than her
I mean her upbringing is no excuse really, She should know better than too not hurt her own child.. Anyone with a shitty upbringing should know right from wrong even with a shitty upbringing she herself should know what it’s like and she knows for a fact that she’s hurting her wee boy and she couldn’t care less because of how disgustingly smug she looks! Really angers me how anyone could hurt a child let alone their own!😠

sparklingdee

VIP Member
no wonder ellie said tommy goes to nursery 12-6pm or 1-6pm, there's no way she would be able to get him up and out the house in the morning!!! poor kid is always up at 10:30 at night whilst she's screeching into the phone. what about feeding your child, giving him a bath and putting him to BED? toddlers should NOT be awake past bloody 8pm.

• Heart
She left her job at the taxi place to earn minutes instead of real money?
Top mum right there. You’re all jealous of her mothering skills!!

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Jamie calling Isha stupid was horrible to watch. Are they still together?
He seems very unkind. Actually, I think they are not well suited at all. My daughter has dyslexia and it makes perfect sense what Isha said about being able to read but it doesn’t make sense in her head. Sadly, I don’t think a holiday will fix this.

LilToes

VIP Member
now been taken down.. can’t make excuses for being a cunt 😂👏
I caught one of her lives yesterday and she was a right little bitch on it. She was working at a tanning shop and a few people said it was dear and you can get a cheaper deal somewhere else. Her response was something along the lines of ‘no one is fucking asking you to come here if you don’t want to come here then don’t’ then she started laughing with another girl who I assume is either the owner or just works there. Her attitude stinks and if she was supposed to be gaining customers she’s going the wrong way about it

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I really like Whitney. I get the impression her family puts a lot of emphasis on success though. She’s a very strong person to be able to cope with all that.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I think it was also to do with Luke driving with Tommy in the car without insurance or a license, kept seeing someone commenting on her TikTok's saying they are complaining to MTV about it and social services. I imagine the same people (think it was family members) also complained about Tommy vaping
Tommy was in the car with her and a group of girls with no car seat or seat belt too

• Wow

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I can’t actually imagine Ellie in any type of job setting. We saw on the show how she struggled to even crack a smile handing out CVs 😂 imagine she worked in retail and a customer had a complaint she’d probs just tell them to fuck off 😂

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
If I was Ellie and people kept saying I was driving with my kid in the car without a licence I’d 100% be posting some sort of evidence that I do have a licence to prove people wrong. The fact she’s saying nothing is a bit bizarre 🤔

i don’t see any other of the teen mums letting there kids vape or them slapping / hitting there kids 😡 mtv should be ashamed

Reactions: 12

Mills194

These poor girls 😡
Ellie is an absolute disgrace and I think she genuinely hates seeing others happy and her behaviour all comes from jealousy. I saw her TikTok the other day saying how she was told it was best for her not to do the new series because of all the unfair hate she was getting! Nothing to do with you sitting on live ignoring your child at gone 11pm him still bouncing off the walls, grabbing your vapes, drinking chocolate milk from a baby bottle, shouting for you while you ignore him and rant and swear on your livestream of course none of that 🙄
---
God they’re all chavs on this series aren’t they. The only one I respect is Whitney.
Chloe’s mom is tragic.
Jamie is horrible Isha, I don’t know how she’s still with him, it’s giving Jordan and Chloe 2.0. Also his hands are filthy, Isha must have BV surely.
Angel is trying her best but her and Matt should not be together. I do think Matt is sensible in what he’s saying but probably just wants Teddy out the room so he can have a shag.
I thought last series that angel and Matt shouldn’t be together was very suprised that they still were and they’d had another baby. Typical couple having another baby to try fix their issues when it actually does the opposite. I don’t give them long

Scar14

VIP Member
Ellie’s on live sat in the driving seat on a car talking about how driving lessons, car insurance, petrol etc is a scam to give the government more money 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
From looking at her insta I think she’s single. She stopped posting him a few months ago and posted things like ‘you’re all I need’ with pics of their son