Abbey Coburn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bloody girl :rolleyes: I cant scroll past her videos quick enough now. She tries too hard to be funny, she’s grubby, she’s scruffy & her language in front of her kids is awful! I used to see Brandese’s videos long before Abbey’s & I can’t help but feel Abbey is trying to be like her but failing. Bran is far more likeable. She’s not for me.

Reactions: 5
This bloody girl :rolleyes: I cant scroll past her videos quick enough now. She tries too hard to be funny, she’s grubby, she’s scruffy & her language in front of her kids is awful! I used to see Brandese’s videos long before Abbey’s & I can’t help but feel Abbey is trying to be like her but failing. Bran is far more likeable. She’s not for me.
Im like somewhat intimated by her lol. shes so aggressive especially towards her kids

Reactions: 3
We got a shout out on Tik Tok :ROFLMAO:
There’s 8 posts in this thread, did someone need some content ?! :unsure:

IMG_3106.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I saw her tik tok and thought this might be worth a read. Disappointed

she could barely string a sentence together because of the lips now with the turkey teeth it’s even more horrific 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe this pufferfish skank thinks she has the right to try and dictate who can and can’t use the N-word.

Reactions: 9
She can’t even pronounce sentences with they horse looking glow in the dark crowns in her big gob 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I am so happy to finally see a thread for this girl on here. FYI I went to school with her and she was an absolute VILE girl, a bully, just plain horrible to be honest. Ive been waiting for her to start showing her true colours. The way she rants when she’s pissed off is how she talks most the time tbh she’s so rude to people in general like retail staff etc

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I am so happy to finally see a thread for this girl on here. FYI I went to school with her and she was an absolute VILE girl, a bully, just plain horrible to be honest. Ive been waiting for her to start showing her true colours. The way she rants when she’s pissed off is how she talks most the time tbh she’s so rude to people in general like retail staff etc
Why does any of this not shock me !

Reactions: 6
i hadn't even heard of this woman till she stuck up for eden, pair of bullies together then, horrible looking thing too

Reactions: 2
i hadn't even heard of this woman till she stuck up for eden, pair of bullies together then, horrible looking thing too
I don’t understand why she even stuck up for Eden, I don’t think Eden even knows who she is 🤣🤣🤣 probably did it for clout and then removed the vid when it didn’t go to plan

• Haha
How stupid is this girl omg 😂🤣🤣 not a drop of common sense in that head. Her video “apologising” is basically just saying be careful about what you do on the app, not don’t be offensive full stop. She said because she used the word “hell” that certain religions will now be offended?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT?! I’m actually laughing my head off at how dumb she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live near her, every time I see her in public I think ‘what a bleeping scruff’. Swearing every other word in front of her kids, dressed like a slob, and looks like she needs a good scrub.

Them turkey teeth are gonna get ruined by her smoking and vaping

Reactions: 5
I’m not racist, I’ve got black friends, I don’t have anything against anyone of any religion.

It absolutely stuns me that anyone is this stupid. I’m assuming she went to school, she’s responsible for 3 children & she honestly can’t string a sentence together. Absolutely baffling.