Teen Mom UK Next Generation #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was saying on live before that she doesn’t want any more kids and that she didn’t want any in the first place so why is she putting herself in a position of having more, especially with someone she’s known 2 minutes🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she was saying on live before that she doesn’t want any more kids and that she didn’t want any in the first place so why is she putting herself in a position of having more, especially with someone she’s known 2 minutes🤦🏼‍♀️
because she is a skank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck does a pregnant test on a tiktok live?!?!?! What an attention seeking woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was saying Luke's new girlfriend wants a baby with him so I think she's rushing to get pregnant before Luke's new girlfriend does

Reactions: 14
Own up…which one of you sent her a message saying she was the most mature mum on the show? 😬😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I caught her live the other night around 8pm Tommy was sitting eating a lolly pop! I’m no mumsnet police but surely that’s too far having sweets at that time of night

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.