Teen Mom UK Next Generation #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve looked on mtv and teen mom pages/websites I can’t see anything saying there’s a season 2 so not sure how true this is
Hopefully not 🤣 sorry I’m sure it’s been mentioned loads but does anyone know when the og teen mom uk starts?

Reactions: 2
I really hope there isn’t another series of these pricks, especially Chloe and her ever changing medical challenges based on pageants, childcare and her new squeeze 🤢

Reactions: 11
This series was awful I really can’t see them doing another. Especially when they didn’t renew the one with Charlie Brett Charlotte etc as that was better than this season

Reactions: 9
Ellie’s pouting selfies in the background of all her q&a stories 😂 she loves herself that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just finished episode 3 and Chloe is getting right on my tits

“BEING RIPPED AWAY FROM MY MUM” yes we know ffs

Reactions: 5
if MTV can forgive ellie for the whole tommy holding a vape situation then I think there is a good chance they will get a S2! even negative press is press 😂 and im sure people will watch it, esp when its revealed ellie and angel have broken up with their boyfriends and chloe has a new one!

Reactions: 7
If Y&P didn’t get a second series then I doubt this will. That had loads more drama and interesting stories.
I don’t think ratings were good for the new one

Jesus 😳 I’d disown my mum if she dressed like that, let alone posted it online calling it sexy 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.