Teen Mom UK Next Generation #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie moving her and her kid in with this new lad he’s moving to Kent for her have they not only known each other 4 minutes 🥴
Says they’ll rent a year then buy gurl you don’t work how do you think you’re buying (apparently not buying in Kent though so why move to Kent for the year)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ellie moving her and her kid in with this new lad he’s moving to Kent for her have they not only known each other 4 minutes 🥴
Says they’ll rent a year then buy gurl you don’t work how do you think you’re buying (apparently not buying in Kent though so why move to Kent for the year)
planning net next victim

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes so odd, I find it so weird when people claim their toddlers have “girlfriends” why you sexualising friendships between kids bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 7
Clearly wants attention or why else would you do it on a live. Especially when it was 2 weeks ago 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just watched episode 5

I’m such a cow, but I smirked when Chloe’s pageant was overshadowed by her mum’s punctured car tyre 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Ellie’s secretly wishing she is pregnant as in her mind it will give her a higher chance of being on any new teen mum series. She’s a rotter

Reactions: 10
i give it till Xmas, she will be pregnant by then.
How sad, just seems to be repeating her own crappy life and childhood for her kids, poor with dads in/out and no aspiration. Just hope these guys arent violent or else bye bye kids :(

Reactions: 6
How sad, just seems to be repeating her own crappy life and childhood for her kids, poor with dads in/out and no aspiration. Just hope these guys arent violent or else bye bye kids :(
Tommy is always stuffing his face with sweets, never see him eat a meal or anything hot, the whole vape thing, how MTV can allow it I don’t no x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.