Teen Mom UK Next Generation #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry to repeat myself but I can't believe iysha and her boyfriend had that little baby FORWARD FACING in a car seat under 1 years old and apparently no one from MTV bothered to point it out and let them drive on their merry way

Reactions: 19
sorry to repeat myself but I can't believe iysha and her boyfriend had that little baby FORWARD FACING in a car seat under 1 years old and apparently no one from MTV bothered to point it out and let them drive on their merry way
I read somewhere they aren’t allowed to intervene even if something happens to the child but I think that’s only with the US not sure if it’s the same with the UK one.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I read somewhere they aren’t allowed to intervene even if something happens to the child but I think that’s only with the US not sure if it’s the same with the UK one.
Omg that’s awful! You’d think they’d intervene with things being illegal or that could cause harm to the child. Especially when it’ll backfire on mtv when people complain to off com or something

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell I’m fuming I missed the drama on the last thread, can one of you send some weird bat signal for me next time someone comes on to accuse us of being ableist 🤣 I wanna join in the fun 😈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that’s awful! You’d think they’d intervene with things being illegal or that could cause harm to the child. Especially when it’ll backfire on mtv when people complain to off com or something
I thought I said this here but I wrote on the old thread. There’s a man in the US that drove clearly on drugs to his wedding, eyes struggling to stay open, car swerving and everything.
They didn’t get stopped and the wedding took place

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell I’m fuming I missed the drama on the last thread, can one of you send some weird bat signal for me next time someone comes on to accuse us of being ableist 🤣 I wanna join in the fun 😈🤣
I don’t understand why they get so triggered 😂😂. Chloe is a twit bag, massive drama queen and general bleep, why are they so triggered.

we need some sort of abelist trolls assemble beacon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they get so triggered 😂😂. Chloe is a twit bag, massive drama queen and general bleep, why are they so triggered.

they take offence like we are saying it about them😩delusional if you think people don’t milk the system.🤣
---
11 months? That doesn’t even have a 5 point harness. I dread to think what would happen if a crash happened 😞
yes 11 months, she posts it on fb too, when she was in a 5 point she was never strapped in properly 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i hope someone points it out to iysha, she seems like a good mum and hopefully its just ignorance on her part......

Can we make this the next thread title? I wish it could be pinned to the top of every new thread.
You’ve summed it up perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s when they clearly don’t read or when it clearly goes over their heads 😩😂 that’s why I just can’t take anything they say seriously anymore it’s like the Amber, Brooklyn ASD debate all over again they just can’t look at the bigger picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s when they clearly don’t read or when it clearly goes over their heads 😩😂 that’s why I just can’t take anything they say seriously anymore it’s like the Amber, Brooklyn ASD debate all over again they just can’t look at the bigger picture
Yeah like the way they were having a go at me like I ever said a disabled person couldn’t go and have a nice photoshoot or wear makeup ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah like the way they were having a go at me like I ever said a disabled person couldn’t go and have a nice photoshoot or wear makeup ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
Like that one that had a go at me saying I’m going round saying disabled people can’t have sex 🤣 like nah how the hell did Chloe manage to pull when she’s always in pain or complaining over everything and I can’t even get a text back (I’m chatting bs I just don’t even text people back)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, people wouldn’t go in on Chloe is every ep wasn’t the same with her. Every episode we’ve seen she’s been curled up in bed or on the sofa in pain. Whenever they go anywhere she has flare ups.

Hey Chloe herself said on an episode she only really struggles when she’s on her period. So MTV either only ever filmed her when she was on the blob or most of it was put on.

You’ve only of got to of watched big D from y+p to know the answer to that one!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.