Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola2012

I’m so confused..Sassi put a story on insta earlier in the week saying it was Darren’s week to have Zenaya but she had got her some new clothes. She has just put another story on saying ‘back with my favourite girl’ with Zenaya. So this must mean Z was with Darren all last week. Yet Darren was putting snapchats on doing a roof in the Netherlands. So does that mean he’s taken Z out of school on his week to have her??! Surely they can’t keep doing that all the time. The whole set up is just mad!!! I really hope Sassi does a live & talks about it soon

Reactions: 4

Jennytea

VIP Member
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and she’s never taken M abroad alone she’s always taken someone along 👀

Reactions: 3

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Does she think we’re stupid, who’s taking these boat pics and videos. I hope M doesn’t feel uncomfortable or anything, literally on holiday with some strange man she barely knows
Was going to say the same who’s videoing M jumping in the sea? She thinks we are stupid like her 😅

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I’ve missed loaaads of chapters but just seen Darren has a new daughter. What’s the situation there then? Where did he meet his new baby mama? Bet Sassi is gutted 😬

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Are we thinking Mia has anyone else with her? (New man?). It looked as if someone was with them at the water park earlier and she’s never taken M abroad alone she’s always taken someone along 👀
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone else’s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasn’t met this new man yet…

Sorry can someone please tell me what Sassi is eating on her story because I’ve tried my hardest and the ball things look like literal balls and it’s driving me mad 😂

• Haha

Kelly1822

Honestly although it’s not the most convenient situation Manchester to Amsterdam is soo quick, quicker than getting to more than half the places in the UK 🤣 he’s always been so hands on with zeneya though I couldn’t imagine he’d move over there
can you imagine sassi if he did move there.

Reactions: 2

Jennytea

VIP Member
No doubt it’ll be some story about how amazing this new guy is soon 😅 same as she says about everyone

Reactions: 2

keytotruth

VIP Member
I really can’t see it being a problem Darren going back and too between Manchester and the Netherlands. You can fly Amsterdam to Manchester in 45 mins. You’re literally up in the air then back down before you know it. It’s my favourite flight 😂
Quicker for me.to fly into schipol then train centraal than to get a train to London and I'm only hour from there!

Reactions: 1