Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe shows her doing the biggest event of the season…. ✨ Getting a bob that mimics Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka ✨ ….Chloe then continues to steal the limelight by sitting down and making a list of her future goals. She is such an ambitious queen who never stops. Also Jordddddd will nag Chloe to have another baby aka give them a reason to have sex for once 😂 Chloe will obviously say she is still unsure because she’s so non stop busy being a successful business woman and celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think they’re going to move over here? It’s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They haven’t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show 🙄
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! I’m bored of the new series and it hasn’t even started, if the last one is anything to go by it’s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I don’t want to hear about Chloe and her will she won’t she have another kid with her shit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes 🫡

Reactions: 23

Nat11

Darren on Snapchat driving and recording Z in the front seat, seatbelt not even on properly!! Driving at a considerable speed to. Absolutely disgusting that these people will endanger there kids lives for a quick snap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe has really been dishing the Tik Tok’s out lately (probably saw Mia has been getting millions of views on there and is jel).. Chloe keeps doing trends months later or copying other creators videos months later 😭 she tries really hard to either be funny or cute and it just doesn’t hit. She needs to really spend her time doing something else because Tik Tok is not her thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s the way Mia manipulated her audience telling everyone she needed the passport back so M could go on holiday with her sister 😂 Mia has way too many people enabling her so she doesn’t see any of her faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Yeah I just get the vibe that she’s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me.
Gotta be him 😭😭
46FA302B-DE42-4663-B811-F1CEA733422C.png
10C938EE-037F-4834-BAFF-4ADB41E3469A.jpeg

---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another “step dad’s” house 6 months ago.

Reactions: 16

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Let’s have Tattle bingo for the new season
I will go first Amber and ste argiung ,Brooklyn having some kind of assessment and it’s dragged out, Hudson behaviour at nursery and biting people.
Chloe more haussssse imrovments and her new collection acting all “big”
Mia the whole drama of not moving but she chose to stay for Ms sake and more holiday footage but portrayed as “work”
Sassi moaning about Darren and deflecting by becoming pagan or a witch (okay maybe not
This one) and drilling Z her times tables and spellings with poor Z crying and Sassi stress head

They are not going to show us the drama we want and know has happened but I will
Still watch it just cos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Mia is so desperate for the family unit and doesn’t realise the damage that introducing that many men to her daughter will do. Hopefully all it does is show M that she doesn’t want that for herself but Mia needs to be more responsible. Marliya is going to need a lot of therapy, I wonder if MTV will pay?

Sophiadee

VIP Member
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! I’m bored of the new series and it hasn’t even started, if the last one is anything to go by it’s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I don’t want to hear about Chloe and her will she won’t she have another kid with her shit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes 🫡
There’s so much potential with the show, I don’t get how the producers get it so wrong, they’re clueless. Chloe needs to go, there’s literally nothing to work with there

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Let’s have Tattle bingo for the new season
I will go first Amber and ste argiung ,Brooklyn having some kind of assessment and it’s dragged out, Hudson behaviour at nursery and biting people.
Chloe more haussssse imrovments and her new collection acting all “big”
Mia the whole drama of not moving but she chose to stay for Ms sake and more holiday footage but portrayed as “work”
Sassi moaning about Darren and deflecting by becoming pagan or a witch (okay maybe not
This one) and drilling Z her times tables and spellings with poor Z crying and Sassi stress head

They are not going to show us the drama we want and know has happened but I will
Still watch it just cos 🤣
Mia will take M to her first optician appointment and they’ll show us as it’s such good tv.

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
There’s so much potential with the show, I don’t get how the producers get it so wrong, they’re clueless. Chloe needs to go, there’s literally nothing to work with there
I agree, they need to pay Megan good money to come back, I always liked watching her parts and found her entertaining, I like watching Mia and Stassi as well, find Amber boring but sometimes she can be alright but Chloe is just rubbish and I fast forward her bits

• Heart
Reactions: 14