Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Really hope z doesn’t start missing out on time with him they seemed to have a good arrangement but it may need to change now I personally can’t imagine having a week away from my child as a mum every what? Second week? Not sure how they work it

Reactions: 11
Yeah it seems sort of impossible to be an active dad doesn’t it, he’s got a really good job here too which I’m sure he can’t just drop to jet over constantly and it’s cruel to switch up Z’s routine which is what she’s always known. Sticky situation

Jennytea

VIP Member
I bet the room situation is awkward. It’s ok I guess spending the day with your mums new fella but then having to go back and share a bathroom and bedroom with them. On holiday my daughter would walk round in her towel or her little vest and knickers while getting ready for the evening. It makes me feel uncomfortable the thought of her doing that with a practical stranger in the room.
I think they might be in separate rooms as Mia has made a point of showing the bed they are sleeping in.. Think she’s trying to prove something 🤣

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
If I was him I would have asked her to move countries
The thing is too it’s not just about him being able to go back and forth easily. It’s Z and the baby needing to be in each other's lives. She’s only going to be able to see that baby really in the odd half term or summer holiday. I doubt he’s going to be flying over when he hasn’t got her for a week to then fly back with Z every weekend he has got her too. Not fair on Z to do all that travelling either. In reality the only way it will work is if they move to the UK.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Gotta be him 😭😭 View attachment 3015196View attachment 3015197
---
Actually vile if it is. M was meant to move into another “step dad’s” house 6 months ago.
This is what made me think it too! 😂 Why would she be floating next to a stranger otherwise whilst her young daughter just floats behind 🙄 …Also the pics she’s been taking out at dinner and not showing the whole table tells me she’s trying to make it look like it’s just them.

Reactions: 10
I get what you mean but why would you have a child with someone in his position if you aren’t willing to move your life? Either her own child will miss out, his other child will or they all will. If you love someone enough to have a child with them then that shouldn’t be the attitude. Committed relationships are about sacrifices and compromise in my opinion. Otherwise what’s even the point?
I have 2 kids with my partner and we’ve been together a number of years, he works away up to 12 days at a time twice a month and it’s fucking hard and that’s still in the UK, I couldn’t imagine being in a different country from him and having to do everything alone for the majority. Z doesn’t need the only life she’s ever known messed up too because of it all, imagine he’s having her Sunday-Sunday she’s in school 5 days of the week where is he finding the time to get her to see her sister, it’s madness to me

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I think someone’s said something to her as she’s made a point of showing the bed and then gone for breakfast just those 2 this morning 🤣 I ain’t falling faaaa it 😆
She’s made it known she reads here. Just mad she does but then has zerooooo self awareness.

gail2611

I really can’t see it being a problem Darren going back and too between Manchester and the Netherlands. You can fly Amsterdam to Manchester in 45 mins. You’re literally up in the air then back down before you know it. It’s my favourite flight 😂

I get what you mean but why would you have a child with someone in his position if you aren’t willing to move your life? Either her own child will miss out, his other child will or they all will. If you love someone enough to have a child with them then that shouldn’t be the attitude. Committed relationships are about sacrifices and compromise in my opinion. Otherwise what’s even the point?
I agree with this.
I was with someone with kids and I would have moved if he needed to.
I felt the same on the Lucy Meck thread when people were saying why should she move to Manchester for Ryan? (She has now)
I don’t understand why you’d get with someone with kids if you’re not willing to change your life

Reactions: 9

Jennytea

VIP Member
Mia’s boat day Tik Tok.. Does anyone believe she went out on a private boat trip just her, M and the captain? 😂 No way. The video clips from the day are all so zoomed in too when showing parts of the boat like they’ve been cropped or done to cut people out 👀

Jennytea

VIP Member
M has just turned 8 and has seen her mum with AT LEAST 6 (public ones I can remember myself) different men 🤮. It wouldn’t matter if M hadn’t met them but she gets introduced so early and Mia neverrrr learns.
You would’ve really thought after her being assaulted and her ex going to prison that she would be way more cautious for herself and if anything for her daughter’s sake. Since then she introduced that Lew guy and was telling everyone she wanted a baby with him after 2 minutes (he then went and said publicly he was only with her to get a bigger following 🤯). Then rushed into everything with Olly, introduced them and promised M the world if they do this massive move 4-5 hours away. I was really routing for her but once again it crashed and burned and she’s learnt NOTHING. She even got back involved with that Lew guy AGAIN. Now another new man around M. I rekon this time she will end up pregnant quickly. I just have a feeling.

Scar14

VIP Member
Surely this is on Darren and not on his gf though? Why have a kid with someone in another country if she’s not willing to relocate and it means that he’s got to be travelling back and forth like that all the time?

Jennytea

VIP Member
I wonder how Darren’s going to work being a dad to the new baby with her living in another country and him having Zenaya every other week plus a good job, wonder whether he’ll pop over a weekend a month or something. Couldn’t imagine having to do that!
Do you think they’re going to move over here? It’s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They haven’t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show 🙄

Reactions: 8