Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
You have to factor in check in, security, luggage, delays and transfers as well as the chance there could be emergencies with the babies - flight times aren’t gonna always accommodate. I think it’s dumb as fuck personally having kids in different countries and not living with a partner. I feel for her dealing with a newborn mostly alone. He has his stress cut out being Sassi’s baby dad as she’s a nut job but this self-inflicted stress on top is literal madness
I'm not saying it's good I just meant I can fly there in less than an hour etc.myself personally transfer to my local airport is 15min hand luggage only flight time then touchdown, you land in train station train into centraal id be door to door with 2 hours max, I've done this many many a time.
Would I want to do this just to see my child? Not in he'll.i think its silly and he will see the struggle of it soon. Hopefully it's not disrupting poor Z anymore than it probably currently is

Reactions: 8

Okimbored

By the looks of it from his recent stories, he’s been doing some roofing in the Netherlands. I’m wondering if he’s living there part time

Reactions: 6

Dipdab

VIP Member
This is what made me think it too! 😂 Why would she be floating next to a stranger otherwise whilst her young daughter just floats behind 🙄 …Also the pics she’s been taking out at dinner and not showing the whole table tells me she’s trying to make it look like it’s just them.
Yeh there’s deffos someone there with there were 3 drinks on the table on the first night

bitsandpieces

Do you think they’re going to move over here? It’s the only thing that makes sense. Hope they cover it all in the next series. They haven’t filmed anything in years worth watching and always leave stuff out we want to be covered on the show 🙄
Honestly although it’s not the most convenient situation Manchester to Amsterdam is soo quick, quicker than getting to more than half the places in the UK 🤣 he’s always been so hands on with zeneya though I couldn’t imagine he’d move over there

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I did an EU long distance relationship when I was younger after studying abroad, it was horrible saying goodbye all the time and having to save and pay for trips and take time out of your normal life to go and spend time over there. I can't even imagine what it must be like for your baby daddy to be constantly leaving you and missing out on huge chunks of your newborn baby's life :( and for Zenaya to no longer have dad round the corner for weeks at a time

Reactions: 5

Jennytea

VIP Member
Was thinking this, lots of stories of her and M from someone else’s pov. Could just be asking strangers but I hope M hasn’t met this new man yet…
Yeah I just get the vibe that she’s trying to hide the fact she has a guy with them. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Suprised Manley hasn't said anything, bet he's raging if he knows
There’s a chance she’s keeping this from him? Probably why she’s trying to “hide” him on insta. There’s no way he’d be keeping quiet if he knew

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Chloe's hair looks lovely like that! But the lips just make the whole look just cheap imo
---
They look to be in a relationship so maybe she might try and make it work over here, I think that would be the most wise scenario! I’m bored of the new series and it hasn’t even started, if the last one is anything to go by it’s gonna be shite. I want to know about Darren being a dad again, the 3 baby mama drama with Manley, Ollie drama. I don’t want to hear about Chloe and her will she won’t she have another kid with her shit wig and Amber and Ste still having the same argument 8 years later while shagging behind the scenes 🫡
SHIT WIG 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Leo100

VIP Member
There’s a chance she’s keeping this from him? Probably why she’s trying to “hide” him on insta. There’s no way he’d be keeping quiet if he knew
Yeah you're probably right, he will find out through the grapevine I bet or Marliya will tell him

Reactions: 4