Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JHB73

Chatty Member
There’s so much potential with the show, I don’t get how the producers get it so wrong, they’re clueless. Chloe needs to go, there’s literally nothing to work with there
I agree, they need to pay Megan good money to come back, I always liked watching her parts and found her entertaining, I like watching Mia and Stassi as well, find Amber boring but sometimes she can be alright but Chloe is just rubbish and I fast forward her bits

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I really can’t see it being a problem Darren going back and too between Manchester and the Netherlands. You can fly Amsterdam to Manchester in 45 mins. You’re literally up in the air then back down before you know it. It’s my favourite flight 😂
Quicker for me.to fly into schipol then train centraal than to get a train to London and I'm only hour from there!
You have to factor in check in, security, luggage, delays and transfers etc. There’s a chance there could be emergencies with the kids - flight times aren’t gonna always accommodate. I think it’s dumb as fuck personally having kids in different countries and not living with a partner. I feel for her dealing with a newborn mostly alone. He has his stress cut out being Sassi’s baby dad as she’s a nut job but this self-inflicted stress on top is literal madness

Last edited:
There doesn’t to be one stable person in Marliya’s life. Not Mia, or Manley, Mia’s dad, Maggie cares more about her son, Mia’s mum doesn’t seen that nice

Jennytea

VIP Member
If I was her I’d of told you to do one 🤣 leaving all her family and support system behind as a new mum. Good on her for still being over there!!
I get what you mean but why would you have a child with someone in his position if you aren’t willing to move your life? Either her own child will miss out, his other child will or they all will. If you love someone enough to have a child with them then that shouldn’t be the attitude. Committed relationships are about sacrifices and compromise in my opinion. Otherwise what’s even the point?

I wonder how Darren’s going to work being a dad to the new baby with her living in another country and him having Zenaya every other week plus a good job, wonder whether he’ll pop over a weekend a month or something. Couldn’t imagine having to do that!

Reactions: 13

Sophiadee

VIP Member
You would’ve really thought after her being assaulted and her ex going to prison that she would be way more cautious for herself and if anything for her daughter’s sake. Since then she introduced that Lew guy and was telling everyone she wanted a baby with him after 2 minutes (he then went and said publicly he was only with her to get a bigger following 🤯). Then rushed into everything with Olly, introduced them and promised M the world if they do this massive move 4-5 hours away. I was really routing for her but once again it crashed and burned and she’s learnt NOTHING. She even got back involved with that Lew guy AGAIN. Now another new man around M. I rekon this time she will end up pregnant quickly. I just have a feeling.
Honestly, I wouldn’t go near a man for years if one tried to kill me. She’s now an ambassador for women’s aid but this isn’t exactly a good example to go by. I thought she was so hurt by the Olly situation and she sounded like she finally learnt her lesson but Mia will always do Mia

Reactions: 12

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I’m one to normally defend Mia but I have the exact same thoughts she’s not on that holiday alone with M . Absolutely disgusting 🤢

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Does she think we’re stupid, who’s taking these boat pics and videos. I hope M doesn’t feel uncomfortable or anything, literally on holiday with some strange man she barely knows
I bet the room situation is awkward. It’s ok I guess spending the day with your mums new fella but then having to go back and share a bathroom and bedroom with them. On holiday my daughter would walk round in her towel or her little vest and knickers while getting ready for the evening. It makes me feel uncomfortable the thought of her doing that with a practical stranger in the room.

• Sad