Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
I dress like a granny cause I think Mia dresses trashy? 😂 alright hun. Def not jealous it’s just an opinion. Mia comes off as having zero class and that’s why she attracts classless men.. and btw my ‘fella’ loves me thanks 😅 def lasted a lot longer than one of Mia’s relationships too 🥰
Don’t worry I get what you mean! She absolutely attracts a certain “type” because of her behaviour. Decent adult men aren’t going to be attracted by an almost 30 year old who dresses and acts like she’s still an immature 18 year old and is out most weekends when she has a child at home. A respectful man wants a classy woman mia might be very pretty to look at but still acts like a kid and that’s why she’s constantly pulling these turkey teeth wearing man bag morons

Reactions: 28

Curleyshirley

This whole situation is sooo embarrassing for them 😂😂 also highly hypocritical for megz to be slating anyone’s appearance and pictures in the comments when the broad doesn’t have a single picture that hasn’t been face tuned 🤔😂

• Haha

DJKAJC1990

Thing is Mia is not just responsible for the passport Manley should’ve checked it, had it more organised as well. Mia did that by mistake, Manley is doing this on purpose which I think is so wrong of him. He’s the worst dad, he cares more about Mia than his daughter!

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
I do feel for Sassi though. If Darren is withholding details of where their child will be that’s so wrong. Maintaining a healthy coparenting relationship should come before pleasing the latest girlfriend

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
It just makes me shudder to think people like Manley and Megan have actual children/babies in their care. God knows what these children have seen/heard. I wish these people would stop reproducing.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Manley is such an ick isn't he :ROFLMAO: Just seen on his insta he's had KARTEL tattooed in massive letters on his neck. :ROFLMAO: I feel for that kid with a name (and a Father) like that

• Haha
  • Sick

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
What a gross take 🤢 Women are not on this earth to impress men or wear what they consider appropriate. Are you okay?
Don’t act like Mia is some kind of feminist - she 100% dresses how she does to ‘impress men’. Problem is, she’s impressing men as shallow and fickle as she is so that’s why she isn’t managing a happy long term relationship.

• Heart

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Just a quick point Manley isn’t babysitting M it’s his daughter he should do his parenting time and what Mia does in that time is her business.
Manley is a skanky dead beat and Mia is flakey and does put men/partying before being a mum

Leo100

VIP Member
One thing I'll never forget about Darren though was when Sassi said he had been slagging her off to some girl her skin issues , that was out of order

owen2110

I just feel sorry for Marliya tbh being stuck in the middle of it all. Her Mum who has a new boyfriend every 5 mins and is constantly on holiday or out clubbing. Her Dad whose an immature, woman hating dickhead. Her 'step mum' whose also immature as fuck. Her grandma who enables her Dad's bizarre childish behavior. Marliya is not a little toddler anymore, she will be picking up on all this pathetic drama. They all need to give their heads a shake.

She’s in a loveless relationship with a boy who openly said he didn’t want her on camera though. Sure she might have a lot of material things but that’s it

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Meg, you’re a child with a man who looks likes a space raider and probably smells like beef monster munch. Get a life, get a job because one day you will end up in the same situation as Erin and Mia.

honestly.