Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylamich_

Cant believe she held Marliyas passport like that, for a man that doesn’t pay towards his children 😂💀

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lilylate

VIP Member
Can’t believe some of you think Mia should pay for a whole new holiday. Madness 💀
Sadly, some are so blinded by their hatred of Mia, they can’t actually see right from wrong.
Blackmail in itself is bad enough, but to blackmail someone knowing that if they don’t do as you say, the child ( you’re APPARENTLY upset on behalf of), is going to suffer AGAIN is simply abhorrent! If I was MIA I would cut all ties with Manley and refuse access to M from this point on.
Mis made a mistake - Manley and this skip rat he’s currently seeing, are toxic, low lives who should not be around her daughter. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Morenita1

Has anyone seen Darren’s girlfriend’s latest instagram post? Looks like they’re having a baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I know we're supposed to think it looks amazing but it must be the trip from hell honestly, constant posing, fake laughter, fake friends, hours spent on Facetune and social media, judging each other on your outfits and if you're good enough constantly. All arranged by your brand to make fake, fickle social media connections with people who'd have no interest in you in any other setting. And also wtf is Chloe the most boring teen mum on the show with her boring house in Nottingham even doing there?! She doesn't have a love island or Georgia shore personality at all she's drier than my fanny thinking about Jord hunched over his Xbox

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m just gonna laugh and make a joke of this now and tell you all that Mia would 100% shag ya baby daddies if she had the chance. She wouldn’t give 2 shits about any of you so stop making me the villain please 😆🤣

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
To be fair she added more info in this video about him not signing so Marylia can't go on holiday with Erin and his other daughter, he's such an awful dad!

• Wow
Manleys latest victim has posted this.
Confused at what the problem with the passport would be as Mia takes her away and if it was out of date etc surely Manley or that teenager would have half a brain cell to check before they went the airport especially if it had been booked a while. We all call Mia out for all the holidays she goes on without Marliya but them saying it’s the baby’s first holiday when they’ve been on 3 holidays since he’s been born is double standards
I agree with some of her statement but Manley is her dad too and it should also be his responsibility to sort out her passport.
Also, airing this on socials is so embarrassing. Manley is probably so happy that his gf hates Mia as much as he does.
I do think Mia is a crap mom though. She cares more about partying and the series never shows that so all her fans think she’s sweet and innocent.

elles_oxo

But also why should Mia have to pay for M to go on holiday with her Dad and his girlfriend? Just because the girl paid for her son?
If my kids went on holiday with their dad and his new girlfriend and new baby, no way would I be paying

the new girl is just having a tantrum because she missed her holiday, she doesn’t care about M at all

• Heart

Scar14

VIP Member
Mia didn’t even mention the passport until space raiders gf posted about it, slagging her off. I don’t blame Mia coming online and telling her side to put the story straight. Since then I’ve just seen it as her giving her followers updates as she probably gets messaged about it. If Mia was trying to act like a victim she wouldn’t have admitted that she was the one that told them the wrong date

Rose94

VIP Member
But if he doesn’t see his kid how is that controlling her life for 8 years? They haven’t been together since M was a baby… If anything Manley refuses to speak to her and blocks her 😂
Because he’s a narcissist who can’t stand being told when he’s in the wrong, so blocks her because then he can ignore her instead of acknowledging his issues like an adult. Mia makes bad decisions (men etc…) but to be defending boyley in this situation is mindblowing when they’ve just blackmailed her out of 2k! Doing that to Mia made him feel powerful like he holds the cards “haha look at you handing me 2k” his lack of respect for the mother of his child is VILE

Reactions: 29
Yup, 2k that could have been spent on marliya when he doesn’t contribute a penny!
I imagine he uses the fact that Mia clearly has money as a way to say she doesn’t need any more off him, don’t think he realises you could be a multi millionaire and STILL be entitled to maintenance off your kids dad 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all about control and boosting his own ego

Elb_1705

I’m assuming he needed to sign it as he was the one who went to the passport office. Mia has done some questionable things but let’s face it, Manley is 100% in the wrong with all of this. The original passport mishap was obviously a mistake, a stupid one but a mistake. Mia has owned it and taken accountability. She tried to fix it. She offered to pay for Maggie and marliyas holiday. I don’t blame her for not paying for Megan and Manley! And kartel is under 2 so would be free. I cringed typing Kartel!

Manley is not taking any accountability. His lot have all completely badmouthed Mia and her parenting publicly and got pretty personal. He’s now purposely trying to stop marliya getting a passport.

I can see he’s trying to get back at Mia but the only person suffering here is a poor 8 year old little girl in the middle of this warzone!

Mia is certainly not mother of the year but marliya is clean, fed, safe and looked after. If I have to pick a side between them two, I’m always gonna be team mia.

Manley doesn’t deserve to be a dad!