Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Manleys grubby family expecting Mia to pay for a whole new holiday for them ALL over a passports mistake that was just as much Manley’s responsibility as it Mia’s is just amazing 😂 wouldn’t expect anything less from that bunch of scruffs and his child girlfriend
I’d be telling him to pay it out of the maintenance he hasn’t paid for the past however many years, no wonder he’s got stacks of 20s when he’s not giving his kids mums a penny the scruffy cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But if he doesn’t see his kid how is that controlling her life for 8 years? They haven’t been together since M was a baby… If anything Manley refuses to speak to her and blocks her 😂
Not paying for your child is a sense of control in itself but I’m not going back and forth all night with someone riding so hard for a deadbeat disgusting dad so I’ll leave it as that

Reactions: 38
Mia’s just had to pay £2000 because manleys gf took the passport and hid it and then demanded she pay for that holiday they missed. I honestly hate manley and his family. They all fucked up with the passport, it wasn’t 100% Mia’s fault! His gf needs to chill the fuck out too. I couldn’t imagine the new baby mum coming to my car window shouting at me and demanding money. It’s not your daughters passport you ratty bitch🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Scar14

VIP Member
Maggie raised a narcissist, there’s no way she’s innocent and most mums that raise narcissistic sons enable their behaviour, it’s why they turn out like that in the first place

• Heart

tyrell123

Gobsmacked at mias TikTok. Boyleys girlfriend held marliyas passport hostage till Mia gave them £2000!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I’d be telling him to pay it out of the maintenance he hasn’t paid for the past however many years, no wonder he’s got stacks of 20s when he’s not giving his kids mums a penny the scruffy cunt
exactly!! If I were Mia my reply would have simply been “I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please tell Manley to pay for the new holiday and knock it off the outstanding sum of maintenance he owes me please” enabler maggie would explode 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Elb_1705

But if he doesn’t see his kid how is that controlling her life for 8 years? They haven’t been together since M was a baby… If anything Manley refuses to speak to her and blocks her 😂

We get it, Mia is far from perfect. But, you’re defending Manley way too hard 🤣
There’s absolutely nothing of that loser’s character that is worth defending 🤣

• Heart
Manleys latest victim has posted this.
Confused at what the problem with the passport would be as Mia takes her away and if it was out of date etc surely Manley or that teenager would have half a brain cell to check before they went the airport especially if it had been booked a while. We all call Mia out for all the holidays she goes on without Marliya but them saying it’s the baby’s first holiday when they’ve been on 3 holidays since he’s been born is double standards

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Can’t get over the new victim in peoples dms calling them fat and ugly and telling time to die 🤢 Horrible little girl she needs to grow up. Apparently Manleys cousins girlfriend is in the comments backing Mia and Erin but I can’t see no comment. Chip fat Maggie basically implying Mia baby trapped Manley, it takes 2 to make a baby and if he’s made 3 with 3 different teenage girls I think he’s the problem 🥱

Just watched her video and her version of events sounds a lot more truthful then what Manky and his toddler girlfriend were saying, atleast she’s owning up to her mistake and not pinning everything on to them 2.
He’s refusing to sign a letter for the passport to try and make Marliya miss a holiday with Mia, Erin and Alayah. How fucking childish

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
You can just imagine what Manley would be saying to M when she’s crying. It’s all your stupid mums fault you’re not going on holiday, blame your mum, blah blah blah

• Sad
Reactions: 35

yorkshirepuddin0_0

I’d honestly rather be single than tell the whole of MTV jordan edwards is a cheat and then take him back🤣
I get that their home owners and they seem to have quite stable families but I’d rather be on my arse than settle for a man who told me he didn’t want me AFTER taking him back for cheating 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Blackdiamond

I bet he made Megan feel really special by saying he could have Mia or Erin back if he wanted, really puts the ‘man’ in Manley 😍🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rose94

VIP Member
No I’m sorry if Manley is refusing to sign a passport to allow his child to go on holiday he needs to grow the fuck up and realise the only person he’s hurting by doing that is his DAUGHTER horrible narcissistic prick

Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
Also can I point out that Mia knew her daughter had been turned away and yet still flaunted her holiday and didn’t seem to care? She also went out all weekend with her boyfriend and his mates soon as she got back instead of being with M 😳 I can’t stand the lot of them. I bet M had to listen to Manley and his Mrs slagging Mia off too. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 33