Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I wonder if Mia actually filmed herself having sex in a club, but if she did how the fuck would Megan have that video?!
Just people sending it round I guess. Megan said she’s a “well known slag in Southampton” too. I don’t get how any of this is relevant to the passport situation, they’re just using this as an excuse to let their built up anger over her out. Can’t get over a whole grandma joining in on this.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Elisha97

Chatty Member
It’s always the couples where one of them has cheated and they actually hate each other that do the most for social media/ show 😭

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
🤣😳 wasn’t his gf saying the other day she had a new bf and ditched M for him ?
---
Also no wonder A doesn’t want to see him, he’s literally stopping her from going on holiday with her sister. I do think Mia massively messed up but he’s so spiteful, only person who he is hurting here is his two girls if it is true that he won’t sign it 😢
Why does this man think it’s ok to call the mother of his child names? How would he feel in years to come if a man is calling his daughter a rat? He’s got no respect for women whatsoever. Whether it was Mia’s fault or not she’s the mother of his child and the way he speaks about her is gross

• Heart
Due to the fact Manley and his family are scruffs, I think people are blind to the fact that they lost out on a whole holiday because of Mia. She is no victim. They lost the money they paid and had to deal with a distraught little girl in the airport whilst Mia was in Ibiza partying and posting not giving a shit about M at home upset. Manley then drove to London to try and sort a passport which for whatever reason took awhile to arrive. Mia then expected to pick the passport up and go back on holiday like nothing happened. In reality how can she be made a victim? Yes they’ve gone the wrong way about it and it’s vile bullying someone into sending you the money (if it happened how Mia makes out) but why is everyone acting like Mia is innocent? 😭 She loves the drama and the engagement.
---

Tell me you are new to this thread without telling me 👀😂😂
I don’t think anyone does think Mia is innocent, we all certainly know she’s not but what Meg has done is illegal. It’s blackmail plus opening someone else’s mail which clearly wouldn’t have her name on it. No one should get away with doing that regardless of who’s a victim and who’s not, it’s disgusting. They’ve took £2,000 off his daughter as Manley doesn’t pay a single penny for her, it’s scum regardless

Reactions: 32

Christmascupcake90

I'd be banning all contact with that family. If they take her to court, she has heaps of evidence of why they aren't safe to be around. If she does continue contact then shame on her too as she's putting her child into a house with people who blackmail her own mother.

I'd have phoned the police on them. Absolute scummy tramps

• Heart
Seems like people here always find a way to defend Mia. She would hold the passport. She made sure her own passport was in date for her own holiday so shes not unintentionally stupid. She let her own child be refused a flight and probably be so upset at not getting to go. She prob told everyone the passport was in date and they went ahead and just booked it based on her word. Her telling M shes going on work trips is not surprising at all. She is a shit mum i saw through her since day one. She deserves it to be made public cos she is very good at giving a little miss innocent mum of the year attitude when all she really cares about is her endless toxic boyfriends, partying, going abroad and Abbie from gshore. She needs to grow up.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I didn’t even realise he done that🤣🤣🤣thats wild
She said about how he didn’t fight for her and he said I didn't want to fight for you 😭 imagine someone saying that to you on camera too. Jordan was so sick of her shit. I despise cheating but I also despise Chloe’s personality too 🤣

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
That Meg is trash isnt she, Mia ain’t a saint by any means but that Meg is coming across a nasty bit of work. Her and Manley deserve each other 🤢

lauren96111

VIP Member
His comment saying this is why dads walk away from their children sums him up. As for her messaging people laughing at their looks and infertility problems shows how much of a child she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Blackdiamond

The way he’s speaking about Erin is pissing me off to be honest. She’s been through hell and back because of him but still manages to keep it together and raise her daughter but I guess if you’ve got no choice but to get on with it then that’s what you have to do and I love that for her

laylamich_

Cant believe she held Marliyas passport like that, for a man that doesn’t pay towards his children 😂💀

• Heart