Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitsandpieces

100% think if mia is responsible for looking after the passport she should’ve checked it was valid, but who the fuck gets all the way to the airport without checking the passport dates a million times 🤣

Reactions: 26

Jennytea

VIP Member
Totally agree, I think while Maggie is a total enabler of Manly‘s behavior and would deny he was ever in the wrong over anything it does sound like a realistic explanation to what happened I would also be extremely angry and upset because of the upset to the child and everyone else he was looking forward to the holiday, but mainly a very upset little girl who thought she was going on holiday And that was ruined .
Imagine knowing that situation just happened and your plans are ruined.. but then also knowing that Mia is in Ibiza partying with a new man again months after planning to move M 4-5 hours away 🙄 I think they are probably completely sick of her shit. Manley would get a lot more sympathy if he grew up and didn’t make himself look such a twat on social media.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
This Megan girl is vile 🤢 I’ve seen Maggie in the comments saying Mia got pregnant without Manley’s consent too. We all suspected this but why is she bringing that up now it’s so irreverent to the whole passport argument. Im usually very much on the side of don’t use the children as weapons but if I was Mia I’d 100% stop contact from that whole family. They’re all vile. I feel so sorry for M in this situation.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Sophiadee

VIP Member
WHAT A PAIR OF FUCKING TRAMPS 😩😩 that girl needs a good humbling, no one’s ever stood up to her clearly. Mia should’ve taken him to court agessssss ago but she wants her nights off, only reason she hasn’t. He’d be in prison if they went to court and she showed this evidence and she’d be out of a babysitter.

JHB73

Chatty Member
no wonder his other daughter doesn't want to be around him, I know Mia's not great but now he's saying Erin turned her daughter against him which is ridiculous, her daughters probably just seen what her dads about and doesn't like it. Also told you all previously how awful that Megan girl was and now she's posting that she's going to show Mia having sex in a club 🙈

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
For someone who wants peace and fed up of the drama Mia sure doesn’t mind making numerous tik toks about the situation 🥱 She loves that everyone sees her as a victim but isn’t thinking of M either by airing everything on social media.. All of them are idiots.
so her telling people what manley has done, is her wanting attention?? he literally blackmailed the mother of his child out of 2k while he’s never paid cm, how are you still defending this nutter?? Absolutely terrifying mindset sort it out

My kids dad (that I still very much love) has just got a new gf and I’ve never experienced heartbreak like it, I can’t imagine what it’ll feel like if they have a baby together, especially if it’s only after a few weeks of them being together. I do feel for Sassi. Raising kids in a broken home is not what anyone expects when they get pregnant. They’ll always be a part of me that hopes me and my ex will find our way back to each other day
‘Broken Home’ is a very outdated and BS statement for a reason 🙄 people break up for a reason - it’s better to raise a child in 2 happy homes than 1 miserable one.

• Heart

JHB73

Chatty Member
I mean she’s not wrong is she…. mia does dump marliya every chance she gets ….
I agree with what she's saying about Mia, but she's just as bad, she's always off on holiday from her little boy. She parents the exact same way Mia does, both selfish mums. The only one who seems to care about their kid is Erin.

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
100% think if mia is responsible for looking after the passport she should’ve checked it was valid, but who the fuck gets all the way to the airport without checking the passport dates a million times 🤣
my partner got up the other night at 3am in a panic that his passport had ran out, clattered about to get it and it was fkn 2029😭🤣

• Haha

elles_oxo

That is crazy behaviour from Manleys girlfriend. Actually disgusting tbh because you know M saw it all and Manley wants to put a tighter leash on his dog doing that around his child

Mills194

Marylia and Alayiah are together today and look so cute! Loving Marlyias fringe (also I can't spell the names lol)
It’s lovely seeing the girls together, with them literally being months apart in age it’s like having a twin/best friend all in one. I’m glad Erin and Mia managed to put their differences aside for the girls sakes, and probably bond over a mutual hatred of Manley 🤣 (still can’t get over the irony of the least manly bloke on the planet being called that 💀)

• Haha

gail2611

As a hairdresser I can confidently say Chloe does not have the face frame for that haircut, the hairdresser wants striking off for suggesting it 😂 gifted hair extensions incoming

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I think it’s probably a blessing in disguise at least now she can really move on and realise they ain’t ever getting back together

Reactions: 25
I don’t know how anyone has taken what I’ve said and claimed I’ve told people you have to dress a way to please men. What I stated is she keeps having failed relationships and attracting assholes and she will continue to get the same type of man because of the trashy way she dresses and behaves. Sorry but the way Mia goes on and acts I stand by what I said. No man is going to truly respect her. People wanna be offended and make it about themselves for some reason 🙄 as if I’m speaking directly on your relationships and how you raise your kids. I’m talking about Mia so stop making it about yourselves and you won’t be offended 🥱
What you said was incredibly sexist so no wonder a collection of women have taken it personally. Mia does lots of questionable things but slut shaming her for dressing the way she does smacks of jealousy and 1950s conservatism.

Men should respect women no matter what they wear and having a woman parrot a misogynistic view like that is just feeding the patriarchy.

Reactions: 25