Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is you have to put the api information in and check in online before you even go to the airport these days so how did they not realise sooner?
Mia is no angel she made a mistake and has owned it but if Manley is on purpose preventing her from getting a new passport the diffence between the two is one was a stupid mistake one is spiteful
---
Ps its 1am and have just text my mum to check her passport as she has a red one and we are all going on a big family holiday in august we all all have the black ones so are okay

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Mia has milked this for all it’s worth though. She has had so many people enabling her and acting like she’s done no wrong. She’s loving the engagement from it because she’s made a YouTube video and two tik toks all saying the same thing. Then putting selfies up mentioning the drama again. Manley is an obvious idiot but Mia is an idiot as well and so many people suck up to her on comments.
Saw her selfies and literally said duck offffff out loud lol, doing too much now 🤣🤣 and I have stuck up for her about this as well
---
It’s going to be a constant back-and-forth thing with them two now🙄
Oh we can Mia, we have a few things to say about your parenting.

Reactions: 3
But I don’t get what there is to ‘feel for her’ about. She was partying in Ibiza whilst they all missed their holiday? She hasn’t lost out on anything at all and has loved the attention and engagement of them writing about her. I can’t understand why she is getting sympathy 😂

I coparent with a selfish narcissist. I get how she must feel when Manley goes off on one.

I understand that you hate Mia. But she is dealing with the worlds most unreasonable idiot.

Reactions: 22
I coparent with a selfish narcissist. I get how she must feel when Manley goes off on one.

I understand that you hate Mia. But she is dealing with the worlds most unreasonable idiot.
If I had to coparent with someone like him I’d be gone, he’d drain my life to much to the point I wouldn’t even know how to parent because he’d made so many bitter comments. One day all the kids are going to see which parent was the problem, looks like A already has. I think M only still goes there because she stay with Maggie, she doesn’t even stay at Manleys

Reactions: 20
Whole video of Mia made me cringe. All for show trying to prove I’m a good mum.
Actually feel embarrassed for her 🤣🤣
Bet M was having a time of her life dancing with her mum bless her.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whole video of Mia made me cringe. All for show trying to prove I’m a good mum.
Actually feel embarrassed for her 🤣🤣
Bet M was having a time of her life dancing with her mum bless her.
People will think oh she’s a great mum but it’s the fact any moments like this they have she sets up for tik tok and has to record. Any wholesome fun moments I have with my daughter are natural and not put on video 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Reign hellfire’.. Who would she have to be angry at though? She didn’t renew it until now.. She has said herself the passport office have it.. If it doesn’t come back in time it won’t be anyone’s fault but hers for not knowing it was out of date. If all this hadn’t happened then she would have got to the airport and got rejected too? She KEEPS talking about the situation and becoming more and more deluded. This is what happens when no one holds you accountable and everyone licks your ass in comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I think whoever has the passport at their house is responsible for ensuring it’s in date. Doubt she’d ever be in a position where she’s at the airport with an invalid passport for her own holidays. By the sounds of it, if this situation didn’t happen she would’ve probably turned up at the airport to go away with Erin and the girls and STILL had an invalid passport. Mia needs to grow up, manley should’ve checked the passport also - but personally I would assume the passport is in date too. The way him and his girlfriend deal with drama is just ridiculous. Feel sorry for M

Reactions: 10
Personally I think whoever has the passport at their house is responsible for ensuring it’s in date. Doubt she’d ever be in a position where she’s at the airport with an invalid passport for her own holidays. By the sounds of it, if this situation didn’t happen she would’ve probably turned up at the airport to go away with Erin and the girls and STILL had an invalid passport. Mia needs to grow up, manley should’ve checked the passport also - but personally I would assume the passport is in date too. The way him and his girlfriend deal with drama is just ridiculous. Feel sorry for M
Exactly. They are all morons but Mia was the one who had the passport and told them it was in date! She then gave it to them the day before going. Any normal person would’ve looked at it to have saved all the drama in the airport but regardless it is Mia’s fault. How they’ve dealt with it by putting stuff on social media is childish but Mia needs to stop playing victim. She claims to want peace but is the one making insta stories, tik toks and YouTube videos about it. I personally think she loves the attention.

Reactions: 8
They are both daft cunts, there is still such a thing as same day passports, perhaps start there instead of back and forth on socials.

The only side on is M’s, she may not see it yet but when she’s grown she’ll realise how toxic her childhood was, I did and no longer speak to my mum who always did and always will put her needs first.

if they can go abroad book bleeping Haven or something, kids bleeping love it 🙈

Reactions: 14
Part of me does think Mia will be annoyed if the passport doesn’t come because it will ruin HER holiday. Also she says it’s very soon but there’s no half term coming up until end of July surely it will come by then? Unless she’s taking her in school time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mia effed up with the passport yes but I do think it was an accident… now Manley is just being a tool. It says everything that Erin and Mia are friends, goes to show it wasn’t them that was the problem, it was him. Can’t believe he doesn’t pay child maintenance!!
---
Also everyone saying about why she can’t speak about her breakup yet— I would bet it’s a big story in the new season and she can’t spoiler it xx

Reactions: 14

Manley is vile. He’s an awful person with seemingly no redeeming features. I’ll never forget that counselling session where he sat there and said Marliya would be better off without Mia.

Reactions: 19
What I don’t get is you have to put the api information in and check in online before you even go to the airport these days so how did they not realise sooner?
Mia is no angel she made a mistake and has owned it but if Manley is on purpose preventing her from getting a new passport the diffence between the two is one was a stupid mistake one is spiteful
---
Ps its 1am and have just text my mum to check her passport as she has a red one and we are all going on a big family holiday in august we all all have the black ones so are okay
Don’t forget, you count ten years from the DATE OF ISSUE, and that then informs the amount of months remaining. People are falling foul of this and counting six months from the date of expiry (or however many months the country you are visiting stipulates).

Reactions: 3
Any adult with a blue passport going on holiday rn would be fine. They only came out in 2020. None of them would be expired yet

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if I’m going against the grain here and I cannot believe I’m even thinking about sticking up for Manley and his clan of clowns BUT I do think Mia is to blame for this 🫣 I get both of them should’ve checked the passport but if I was handed the passport the day before going on holiday I just would’ve assumed there would be no issues and I was good to go! It is odd though because every time I see someone and their passport I always say “show me your picture” so it’s surprising that nobody even glanced.

I would be utterly fuming though if my holiday didn’t go ahead. If they went without Marliya they would’ve been accused of not caring and then if you don’t go you still lose out. Must be crappy seeing how Mia jets off everywhere and it’s finally your turn and you’re still stuck in England.

Either way no matter who is right and who is wrong the way they’ve handled the situation is pathetic. I don’t think they’ll ever grow up.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if I’m going against the grain here and I cannot believe I’m even thinking about sticking up for Manley and his clan of clowns BUT I do think Mia is to blame for this 🫣 I get both of them should’ve checked the passport but if I was handed the passport the day before going on holiday I just would’ve assumed there would be no issues and I was good to go! It is odd though because every time I see someone and their passport I always say “show me your picture” so it’s surprising that nobody even glanced.

I would be utterly fuming though if my holiday didn’t go ahead. If they went without Marliya they would’ve been accused of not caring and then if you don’t go you still lose out. Must be crappy seeing how Mia jets off everywhere and it’s finally your turn and you’re still stuck in England.

Either way no matter who is right and who is wrong the way they’ve handled the situation is pathetic. I don’t think they’ll ever grow up.
I don’t that’s unpopular. She admitted the first mistake was her fault

Reactions: 1
Manley would’ve had to input the dates and details of her passport in the info on the holiday booking. He had plenty of time to research himself how long a passport needs etc.

So mia giving it to him the day before isn’t an excuse to blame her. He would’ve had the details in plenty of time. Not saying she isn’t to blame, but she isn’t the only one to blame.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.