Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is deluded about her size and the fact she isn’t a kardashian and can’t profit off an outfit she’s already worn 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m actually excited for the new series to see how Darren is managing a relationship and a new baby on the way in Amsterdam while he has a child in Manchester!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
month 4 waiting for Mia to open her business after her launch party

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Candles ? Clothes ? duck knows 🤣
I think she fancied a party honestly 🤣 why would you do a launch party for your new business but not tell anyone what it’s for, and then not start it anyway, surely a launch party is to launch it the same day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reckon she’s waiting for season to air?
I wonder what Mia is gonna say about Olly in the new season? 😭 I would say she must be so embarrassed but she’s already jumped into her next relationship so she can’t care that much

Reactions: 19
I wonder what Mia is gonna say about Olly in the new season? 😭 I would say she must be so embarrassed but she’s already jumped into her next relationship so she can’t care that much
Still waiting for her YouTube video explaining everything, do we think that’s still happening or has the ship sailed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice she’s put size 10 but m-l in the description. The model on the website is supposedly a size 10 but wearing a s-m 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I notice she’s put size 10 but m-l in the description. The model on the website is supposedly a size 10 but wearing a s-m 😂
She’s wasting her own time lying about the size as vinted will side with the buyer if it’s a different size to what she put it as 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s reduced it to £80 and not uploaded the label but states in the description it’s a M-L which is still 10-12.
I don’t believe it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with girls liking rap? The audacity of Manley calling other people chavs when he called his kid Kartel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.