Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with girls liking rap? The audacity of Manley calling other people chavs when he called his kid Kartel
And was born and raised in chip fat towers. Why does he constantly slate women? Never has this energy for his own gender. Needs a good humbling from a man 👊🏽

Reactions: 15
Well he’s always gone for younger girls hasn’t he, I mean he did have two teenagers pregnant at the same time 🥴
The fact he’s only ever gotten teenage girls pregnant says it all 🙄🙃 no adult would be stupid and naive enough

Reactions: 20
Off topic but I'm 99% convinced my neighbour is having an affair and I'm considering outing myself just so I can get you and @Jennytea on the case to find out for me after the events on this thread 😂 😂
I actually spotted my neighbour having an affair with the other half of a girl I knew. I was onto them straight away. It got a bit messy when the girl I knew found out.😬

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that these “boutiques” aliexpresscheapshit usually run their sizes as S (6-10) M (12-16)
I’d be fuming as a genuine size 10 person buying a dress that expensive and it be too big because she refuses to admit her real size
Remember that horrendous lingerie shoot she did because she clearly wasn’t honest about her size

Reactions: 7
I was under the impression that these “boutiques” aliexpresscheapshit usually run their sizes as S (6-10) M (12-16)
I’d be fuming as a genuine size 10 person buying a dress that expensive and it be too big because she refuses to admit her real size
Remember that horrendous lingerie shoot she did because she clearly wasn’t honest about her size
Luckily with vinted if the buyer does order it and it’s the wrong size they’ll be refunded so it’s Chloe wasting time and money just for the sake of lying about her size 😬

Reactions: 2
Gypsybella is deffo not aliexpress. Abbie the girl who owns it does design and has her clothes made by her own team of seamstresses, but do agree that Chloe needs to be more honest about her size. I’m a size 8/10 but I’ve also been a size 16. I didn’t try and squeeze into clothes that didn’t fit , I just dressed for my body type at the time. I think Chloe does carry her weight good , she just doesn’t dress for it always.

Reactions: 1
Manleys latest victim has posted this.
Confused at what the problem with the passport would be as Mia takes her away and if it was out of date etc surely Manley or that teenager would have half a brain cell to check before they went the airport especially if it had been booked a while. We all call Mia out for all the holidays she goes on without Marliya but them saying it’s the baby’s first holiday when they’ve been on 3 holidays since he’s been born is double standards

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I mean she’s not wrong is she…. mia does dump marliya every chance she gets ….
I agree with what she's saying about Mia, but she's just as bad, she's always off on holiday from her little boy. She parents the exact same way Mia does, both selfish mums. The only one who seems to care about their kid is Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Confused at what the problem with the passport would be as Mia takes her away and if it was out of date etc surely Manley or that teenager would have half a brain cell to check before they went the airport especially if it had been booked a while. We all call Mia out for all the holidays she goes on without Marliya but them saying it’s the baby’s first holiday when they’ve been on 3 holidays since he’s been born is double standards
I agree with some of her statement but Manley is her dad too and it should also be his responsibility to sort out her passport.
Also, airing this on socials is so embarrassing. Manley is probably so happy that his gf hates Mia as much as he does.
I do think Mia is a crap mom though. She cares more about partying and the series never shows that so all her fans think she’s sweet and innocent.

Reactions: 30
I assume as she’s with Mia more that Mia would have the passport at hers so why wouldn’t she check before giving it to Manley

Reactions: 12
At least tag her properly Megz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so shocked 😳 yes we all know Mia is an idiot and this proves once again how dopey she is. She even filmed a tik tok talking about M going on holiday and holding the passport in her hand and didn’t realise it was out of date. To defend her though I don’t think she’s done it maliciously (she’s obviously just stupid) but I do get why they would all be angry. Writing that on social media though seems really childish and she seems the perfect match for Manley 🙄 … I honestly don’t get how Mia or Manley didn’t check the passport though in advance. When booking a holiday is this not the first thing you do??

Reactions: 24
I’m so shocked 😳 yes we all know Mia is an idiot and this proves once again how dopey she is. She even filmed a tik tok talking about M going on holiday and holding the passport in her hand and didn’t realise it was out of date. To defend her though I don’t think she’s done it maliciously (she’s obviously just stupid) but I do get why they would all be angry. Writing that on social media though seems really childish and she seems the perfect match for Manley 🙄 … I honestly don’t get how Mia or Manley didn’t check the passport though in advance. When booking a holiday is this not the first thing you do??
I know a family who got turned away for the same reason and never checked the kids passports so I don’t think everyone does for some reason

Reactions: 2
Surely when you do online check as most airlines require that these days, you put the passport end date it then it would have triggered one of them to say “oh look, this passports running out soon” :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.