Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manleys latest victim has posted this.
Confused at what the problem with the passport would be as Mia takes her away and if it was out of date etc surely Manley or that teenager would have half a brain cell to check before they went the airport especially if it had been booked a while. We all call Mia out for all the holidays she goes on without Marliya but them saying it’s the baby’s first holiday when they’ve been on 3 holidays since he’s been born is double standards
Why doesn’t she ask her boyfriend why he didn’t look at his daughter’s passport either🤣literally no leg to stand on when she is jetting off without her kids too🤣
---
Surely when you do online check as most airlines require that these days, you put the passport end date it then it would have triggered one of them to say “oh look, this passports running out soon” :unsure:
yes jet2 definitely ask for the expiry date from 28 days before hand

Reactions: 17
Surely when you do online check as most airlines require that these days, you put the passport end date it then it would have triggered one of them to say “oh look, this passports running out soon” :unsure:
Was literally just about to say this, we go away next month and I checked in today and had to fill out all our passport info, surely this would of been done beforehand and they’d of seen the issue. I doubt Mia’s done it on purpose and the way she’s carrying on is embarrassing especially when her and Mia parent the exact same can tell she’s a absolute child

Reactions: 9
When you book a holiday, generally they tell you to check you have x amount of months left, Manley or his teen friend should have asked for the passport and checked like a grown up.

Yes Mia should have checked but so should he. If me and my partner split and I wanted to take my daughter away, I would make sure everything is in hand.

Airing it on social media just shows how immature Manley shagger number 3 really is

Reactions: 20
This is what I mean, even before online check in don’t most places do the advanced passenger checks where you provide your passport details? It boggles my mind how this happened and Manley and his Mrs should be angry at themselves too for also not checking. All of them seem like a bunch of idiots to be honest. I feel sorry for M.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If they have a court order, I’m guessing Mia has a lives with order meaning she would hold her passport and hand it over 4 weeks before the holiday. They both fucked up there, it’s not just Mia’s fault. Very embarrassing to put that blame on her when her own bf could’ve checked too. They could’ve booked another flight for a couple days time and got her passport done the same/ next day if they really wanted to go. But the rest of her post is right and I can’t believe Mia’s telling M it’s work 😩

Reactions: 18
Seems like people here always find a way to defend Mia. She would hold the passport. She made sure her own passport was in date for her own holiday so shes not unintentionally stupid. She let her own child be refused a flight and probably be so upset at not getting to go. She prob told everyone the passport was in date and they went ahead and just booked it based on her word. Her telling M shes going on work trips is not surprising at all. She is a tit mum i saw through her since day one. She deserves it to be made public cos she is very good at giving a little miss innocent mum of the year attitude when all she really cares about is her endless toxic boyfriends, partying, going abroad and Abbie from gshore. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems like people here always find a way to defend Mia. She would hold the passport. She made sure her own passport was in date for her own holiday so shes not unintentionally stupid. She let her own child be refused a flight and probably be so upset at not getting to go. She prob told everyone the passport was in date and they went ahead and just booked it based on her word. Her telling M shes going on work trips is not surprising at all. She is a tit mum i saw through her since day one. She deserves it to be made public cos she is very good at giving a little miss innocent mum of the year attitude when all she really cares about is her endless toxic boyfriends, partying, going abroad and Abbie from gshore. She needs to grow up.
No ones defending her but all 3 of them are adults and can check a passport, they would have needed passport details a long time before they flew due to check in etc so one of them should of picked up on them. It could have been off by a few days no one knows but Manley and his new infant are more then capable of checking themselves. The slagging off online when Manley and this girl have been on 3 holidays without their child but are slating Mia is laughable, it’s embarrassing on her part when she’s constantly leaving her child herself

Reactions: 20
Definitely not sticking up for her but especially as Boyley thinks she’s useless anyway he should have checked. Presumably they would have had her the day or so beforehand too. They could have probably got her a same day passport.

His teenage girlfriend should also get back in her box, it’s not her fight to fight. She could have taken her son and went she chose not to, that’s on her, not Mia

Reactions: 17
It’s no secret Mia doesn’t prioritise her daughter but why does she need to pay for M to go on holiday with her own dad? This rat doesn’t pay maintenance either but his teen gf is publicly slating Mia as a parent. He also barely has his girls so they need to keep quiet

Reactions: 31
No ones defending her but all 3 of them are adults and can check a passport, they would have needed passport details a long time before they flew due to check in etc so one of them should of picked up on them. It could have been off by a few days no one knows but Manley and his new infant are more then capable of checking themselves. The slagging off online when Manley and this girl have been on 3 holidays without their child but are slating Mia is laughable, it’s embarrassing on her part when she’s constantly leaving her child herself
I think this is what it is. We know Manley is also a tit parent. He has never paid for M and never sees her. Whenever Mia is away M isn’t with Manley so all of them are wrong in my eyes. That poor little girl is who I feel sorry for. Her parents are idiots. Manley and his Mrs go on holiday without their kids too so that’s why it’s double standards for them to put it on social media. Mia clearly needs to focus on being a mum and pay attention to the right things. They are both tit parents and both to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But also why should Mia have to pay for M to go on holiday with her Dad and his girlfriend? Just because the girl paid for her son?
If my kids went on holiday with their dad and his new girlfriend and new baby, no way would I be paying

the new girl is just having a tantrum because she missed her holiday, she doesn’t care about M at all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think this is what it is. We know Manley is also a tit parent. He has never paid for M and never sees her. Whenever Mia is away M isn’t with Manley so all of them are wrong in my eyes. That poor little girl is who I feel sorry for. Her parents are idiots. Manley and his Mrs go on holiday without their kids too so that’s why it’s double standards for them to put it on social media. Mia clearly needs to focus on being a mum and pay attention to the right things. They are both tit parents and both to blame.
It’s not obvious now but she’ll grow up to have issues if neither of them get their tit together asap. Mia has clear mum and dad issues so you’d think she’d work hard to avoid her daughter going through the same

Reactions: 11
But also why should Mia have to pay for M to go on holiday with her Dad and his girlfriend? Just because the girl paid for her son?
If my kids went on holiday with their dad and his new girlfriend and new baby, no way would I be paying

the new girl is just having a tantrum because she missed her holiday, she doesn’t care about M at all
Agreed, plus depending on where they were going they probs got a free child space anyway? And how olds her child under 2 still or older by now? Because infants are almost free

Reactions: 8
Also can I point out that Mia knew her daughter had been turned away and yet still flaunted her holiday and didn’t seem to care? She also went out all weekend with her boyfriend and his mates soon as she got back instead of being with M 😳 I can’t stand the lot of them. I bet M had to listen to Manley and his Mrs slagging Mia off too. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 34
100% think if mia is responsible for looking after the passport she should’ve checked it was valid, but who the duck gets all the way to the airport without checking the passport dates a million times 🤣

Reactions: 26
100% think if mia is responsible for looking after the passport she should’ve checked it was valid, but who the duck gets all the way to the airport without checking the passport dates a million times 🤣
I’m really curious if any of them asked or told her to check 😭 it’s baffled me that no one thought to check. I remember thinking at the time she showed it on tik tok that it was a red one.. it was something I noticed as the blue ones have been getting made since 2020 and children’s passports get renewed every 5 years. Maybe I’m just too observant though 😂 I can’t understand none of them noticed til the check in desk.

Reactions: 9
I’m really curious if any of them asked or told her to check 😭 it’s baffled me that no one thought to check. I remember thinking at the time she showed it on tik tok that it was a red one.. it was something I noticed as the blue ones have been getting made since 2020 and children’s passports get renewed every 5 years. Maybe I’m just too observant though 😂 I can’t understand none of them noticed til the check in desk.
You are, you need to get into detective work as we’ve established on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but why is Mia expected to pay for marliya holiday with them? When that scumbag doesn’t pay any maintenance or provide for that little girl in any way? Also could he not have checked the passport and bought a new one? If it was out of date then they both fucked up, but I suspect mia assumed it was in date but airlines will refuse if it’s longer that 5 years after the date of issue, they don’t go by expiry date anymore. Maybe they didn’t realise that?? This sprouting off on IG is disgusting though. Can’t imagine what they say in front of that little girl about her mum if that’s what they’re like publicly!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.