Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need to settle our differences so we can work together in harmony for the sake of these types of serious investigations
The world would be boring if we all thought the same - no hard feelings here! Let’s start a detective agency

Edited to add - I just went back and checked and it was us that cracked Megan being Baby Mama 3 together - you found Lily which helped me find Megan! Definitely combine forces when something else pops up that needs investigating

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Off topic but I'm 99% convinced my neighbour is having an affair and I'm considering outing myself just so I can get you and @Jennytea on the case to find out for me after the events on this thread

Reactions: 21
Off topic but I'm 99% convinced my neighbour is having an affair and I'm considering outing myself just so I can get you and @Jennytea on the case to find out for me after the events on this thread
I was gonna suggest going down the affair investigation route a lot of opportunities there

Reactions: 3
Omg I live for this shit…. When I was a kid my mum’s friend actually worked as a ‘private eye’ . He used to get hired for all diff things but mainly to catch people cheating. He told me a story about when he was hired once to catch a wife cheating and the guy offered him big money if he could get a picture as proof. He followed the wife and caught her at Alton Towers (of all places) all over a man kissing and holding hands so took the pictures and then spent the rest of the day on the rides I’ve always thought imagine that being your job haha

Reactions: 14
I actually did a private investigator course back in 2019 one of those ones you can pay for online. I’m not even joking

Reactions: 15
Which one you taking about hun?? I cannot believe this man is pushing 30 I refuse to believe his frontal lobe is fully developed yet
Maybe he’s not been paying his maintenance and had his passport cancelled which of course in his narc eyes would be mias fault. Must kil him seeing how gorgeous and successful mia is now whilst he’s still at home with mummy

Reactions: 19
He was supposed to be going away with baby mum 3 because she’s been doing a countdown on insta, wonder whether it’s her. Mia done a video saying she’d handed over M’s passport and stuff

Reactions: 1
The audacity of Manley is unreal you have THREE baby mums ffs the common denominator in this situation is YOU Manley don’t think it’s them that’s the problem

Reactions: 21