Teen Mom UK #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys :)

Link to previous thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can we please move on from Mia and Olly now it’s getting a bit boring 😭

Reactions: 27
I noticed Chloe selling stuff. Some of it is clearly not selling, because its hideous and overpriced 😆😆

Reactions: 4
I noticed Chloe selling stuff. Some of it is clearly not selling, because its hideous and overpriced 😆😆
What’s she selling and where about is she posting it I must be missing Chloe’s stuff. I was howling at her video yesterday on TikTok new years clean up about a million take away bags all over her living room and Jordan done most of the tidying up she sat and put cards into number order to then turn and say the game can’t be used again as they’ve solved it so why did she sit and put them in order 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a lazy bleep she just gives off that vibe a bet she does next to nothing and Jordan does it all cause he cheated on her in 2018 or whenever it was that’s his punishment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching Tik tok there at my work and watched the teen mom uk best bits on my FYP and it’s amber saying she gets referred to as a Kardashian a lot 🤣 they were the iconic teen mom days. I’m sure the Kardashian's ain’t got 4 inches of dust on their skirtings amber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watching Tik tok there at my work and watched the teen mom uk best bits on my FYP and it’s amber saying she gets referred to as a Kardashian a lot 🤣 they were the iconic teen mom days. I’m sure the Kardashian's ain’t got 4 inches of dust on their skirtings amber 🤣
There's so many iconic moments but Amber comparing herself to a Kardashian is so funny. I remember watching for the first time and rewinding it back to make sure I heard her correctly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There's so many iconic moments but Amber comparing herself to a Kardashian is so funny. I remember watching for the first time and rewinding it back to make sure I heard her correctly
Loved it when Sassi crashed tonis car that was hilarious I miss the old teen mom days 🤣 does anyone else get vibes that Mia’s mother is horrible? Anyone see her latest story and her mother is like that outfit is horrible don’t ever wear that etc like u could just say nah that’s not nice she seems like she has a vendetta against her 🤣 I’m all for honestly but surely there’s a nicer way to say it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s she selling and where about is she posting it I must be missing Chloe’s stuff. I was howling at her video yesterday on TikTok new years clean up about a million take away bags all over her living room and Jordan done most of the tidying up she sat and put cards into number order to then turn and say the game can’t be used again as they’ve solved it so why did she sit and put them in order 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a lazy bleep she just gives off that vibe a bet she does next to nothing and Jordan does it all cause he cheated on her in 2018 or whenever it was that’s his punishment 🤣
Omg was it just me thinking wtf was the state of that living room? 😭 why tf were they using a foot stool to collect rubbish? Can’t believe she managed to make two whole videos out of that 😂 She really isn’t creative at all and is sooo boring even when she tries so hard to be entertaining it’s cringe!

Reactions: 9
Loved it when Sassi crashed tonis car that was hilarious I miss the old teen mom days 🤣 does anyone else get vibes that Mia’s mother is horrible? Anyone see her latest story and her mother is like that outfit is horrible don’t ever wear that etc like u could just say nah that’s not nice she seems like she has a vendetta against her 🤣 I’m all for honestly but surely there’s a nicer way to say it lol
When sassi dyed her mums dogs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg was it just me thinking wtf was the state of that living room? 😭 why tf were they using a foot stool to collect rubbish? Can’t believe she managed to make two whole videos out of that 😂 She really isn’t creative at all and is sooo boring even when she tries so hard to be entertaining it’s cringe!
Omg I'm glad other's have mentioned the state of her living room! I was watching it thinking how the hell does someone who doesn't have an actual job to go to, let their front room get like that! There's no excuse for loads of rubbish being left like it was!

Reactions: 11
That retreat was bizarre
Then proceeded to thank everyone who was there for being on this journey with her as if they came for her benefit 🤣 I love Sassi her and Darren have had some funny moments on teen mom I’m surprised she never took the influencer thing to the next level I think Sassi could make a lot of being an influencer, most of them don’t post that much now Mia is the most consistent and Megan but she’s not a teen mom now really

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I'm glad other's have mentioned the state of her living room! I was watching it thinking how the hell does someone who doesn't have an actual job to go to, let their front room get like that! There's no excuse for loads of rubbish being left like it was!
I was baffled at the mess especially when she tries to act like she’s mrs hinch 😭 they don’t even have blinds or curtains up either which I find bizarre. Imagine walking past and seeing someone’s living room covered in rubbish lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.