Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
that third girl who got pregnant by manley should be mortified. 2 kids by 2 mums, pushing 30 and dresses like a 15 year old and still thought it was a good idea to get impregnanted. saying that, he's wrong'un for being with someone so young at his big age. as for naming the baby what they named him............... mortifying all round i'd say

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HandTmum

Sorry to point out the obvious but maybe they shouldn’t have had a third child if they didn’t have the room? Banking that she will get lucky and get a bigger council house doesn’t exactly seem like the wisest move?

Reactions: 28

Rose94

VIP Member
No wonder Mia is letting people think she moved to be with Olly. I think that may even be less embarrassing than admitting you are “homeless” and sharing a bedroom with your child while you stay with various family members hours apart from each other, with no prospects for the future.
27 with no job and no home and no sign of that changing anytime soon.
It’s mad because she has a nice car, all that plastic surgery, hair extensions, designer clothes etc but no house 🤯 priorities are wild

Reactions: 27

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Got a feeling something’s up with Mia and Olly. Hasn’t posted in him in weeks or liked his recent stuff. She’s just posted a story saying how much of a mess her life is atm too. Probably why she hasn’t mentioned the move if it’s actually happened either (there’s a lot more comments suggesting it’s happened since I first looked)

• Wow

sparklingdee

VIP Member
emma's eyelashes were always giving giraffe

god knows how nasseh ever talked anyone into bed... man cant even complete a full sentence

• Haha

ajm18

Why does Amber come across so well on social media, like she actually has a life? All she does on the show is sit there 🫣 still think Chloe’s pregnant! Maybe she’ll announce it with a bauble on the Christmas tree like mrs hinch did, seen as she lives in a cottage now 🤪 also that house Mia posted M in earlier isn’t that one she viewed, don’t know where people are getting it from

Jennytea

VIP Member
Olly is out in london with another girl already… Could be this girl too as they are from similar area but are both in London atm. He’s a piece of shit 🤮
IMG_6581.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Jennytea

VIP Member
am i the only one who actually kinda believed she genuinely forgot? like she went to do the food shop whilst looking after theo (who was a handful lets be real) and she was hardly the most cool calm and collected, nor the brightest, i can imagine her getting overwhelmed in the supermarket and then going home and just forgetting. also charlie deffo could've just used a condom, or pulled out. i think if she was lying she'd just say she took the pill and it didnt work, given its not 100% effective?
You are right about Shannon not being bright.. but she 100% planned her second child and I find the way she did it really manipulative and disgusting. She kept mentioning having another child, it was made clear to her he did not want another one. Charlie said himself he thought he could trust her as they were in a relationship and clearly couldn’t. Also Theo was not a handful from what we saw 😆 he was a normal toddler and Shannon just couldn’t cope. Another reason why it made no sense to have another child. Men can be blamed for a lot but in this case it was Shannon being conniving.

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Manley will never see himself as the problem, he will never think he has done anything wrong. He will be on his 7th baby mum and still think the mums are the problem. You could try and put him in his place but I imagine you’d probably have more luck talking to an amoeba

Reactions: 26

JHB73

Chatty Member
All of Ollys exes look the same, all dark hair, fake tan and lots of makeup, he deffo has a type. Also I don't think he's attractive at all

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sounds like a summer frebreeze special “breeze island” I genuinely thought that was a nickname never imaged that would have been her government name 😆 her sons name “tru” without the E makes no sense to either to me lol. Still reckon her and Olly are on better terms now they’re both single but now knowing he had a long term girl friend before he became a dad and only went out with breeze when the baby was there says it all where does Mia find these reprobates and why does she believe they are the one and will change for her? I do believe that she maybe is just destined to be loved because she has no type. Manley, lewi, the abuser can’t remember his name, and Olly none of them are remotely alike but they all seem to love bomb
Honestly thought Olly seemed alright but after snooping I think he is a serious love bomber and jumps to and from intense relationships. The timeline with his ex before Breeze is SO sus. His ex and him were full on for years travelling all the time and seemed really in love. His ex’s niece called Olly her uncle and she was tagging him in stuff about getting married and having kids in June 2020 and Breeze got pregnant by him Aug-Sep 2020! Then him and Breeze got together Nov 2020.. Weird fucking timeline. Then he was suddenly love bombing his baby mama.. By the looks him and Breeze only broke up June-July 2022 and Mia said she was talking to him July 2022! 🚩 Boy moves fast. I know I’m too invested in this shit but I’m just so nosey 😂 I just find it so odd how him and Mia ended so quickly. He will be with someone else in no time!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart