Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I still find it wild that manley didn't introduce marliya to his (18 year old) girlfriend but just showed her a baby and told her it's her baby brother 😭 like sorry what. that would've annoyed me as a mum lol

Reactions: 33

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Whether they realise it now or not, Mia & Manley are causing nothing but trauma on Marliya’s life. She’s cried on the show about how they argue, and she’s been introduced to so many different partners, and situations (now including a new baby brother) she’s lived in multiple properties/environments since birth, gone to multiple schools .. it’s just too much for that little girl - Mia needs to get a grip now for the sake of her child - stop focusing on partying, travelling & men, and build a stable environment for her child

• Heart
Reactions: 31

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Mia is totally in her selfish era. I’ve never seen a mother so fixated in partying & chasing men, when her daughter doesn’t have a proper place to call home. She should be ashamed imo. Maggie or her mum may have M on weekends, but in that time she should be sorting her life out, and getting her child some stability… she says all this shit on social media ‘just me & you forever’ about her & M, but doesn’t practice what she preaches, because she’s out partying a few days later, it’s very toxic and damaging to the child

• Heart

Chels91

There’s no way he deals ❄ he’s the biggest drip going
Sorry but have to 💯 agree with this he may have it but no way in hell he's dealing he's an absolute wetwipe imagine him chasing his bills .....Plesse can you pay me No1 would take him seriously 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

timtams

I don’t think Mia’s an amazing parent by any means and she certainly spends a lot more time out than any other parent, but using the word neglect and saying she shouldn’t be with Mia is going way too far. I’ve worked in Child Protection and kids who are actually neglected don’t have meals or food, they have no bedding on their beds, they might have a filthy mattress if they’re lucky. They get no attention at all from their parent/s and never get taken anywhere. They go to school late or not at all, not in proper uniform and often with no food. They might get left home alone from a very young age.

I’m also a single parent and Mia is so far from how I am as a parent, I put him first and my life takes a back seat, I studied my Masters degree while looking after him and working, and I own a house that we’ve been in for 7 years. But let’s be reasonable in the accusations that are being made, and put it in to perspective. Is she the most amazing mum, no, is she neglecting Marliya by living with family and going out a lot whilst Marliya is in the care of another adult, also no.

• Sad

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
No courts are very pro not exploiting or making money off your kids. If he says no there’s not really anything Mia can do about it as he’s got prenatal rights, even if he’s not seeing her know he’s on the birth certificate and it wasn’t deemed by court he can’t see her
Tbf she could go on the show and just not show Marliya , Chloe does it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rose94

VIP Member
5 years is that including when you broke up tel allegedly got someone else pregnant and you were dating a prisoner MEGAN 🙈
She was literally on Instagram like 2 years ago doing clothing hauls of all the expensive stuff she had bought that sonny for when he got out of prison like full Moschino tracksuits and everything 🤡and wasn’t it 2 christmases ago they had that picture together infront of the prison Xmas tree 🤣 next thing I know tez is back and she’s pregnant

• Haha

yorkshirepuddin0_0

I think all the girls are very lost in life. None of them really know what they’re doing in life and I don’t think it completely comes from being young mums, cos there’s a lot of teen mums, I think it comes from expecting this show to leave them sorted for life and it hasn’t and it won’t. So they just exist. No real job/career, relationships on and off. Chloe’s life resembles the most normal and grounded but even she seems disconnected.

How could anyone think a man that got a tattoo of your name before you met wasn’t a red flag?

@Sophiadee I think the problem isn’t Mia doesn’t want normal. She wants flashy gifts, expensive breaks away, turkey teeth. That’s not reality when you have a child

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I hate how we know every little detail about influencer’s and reality star’s relationships but it’s the break up details they wanna keep private, I need to know the final straw lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
One of the ex Towie girls is out 10 days after giving birth with Mia. Mia captioned it wild mum night out.
As a fellow mum would you not think wtf go home to your newborn?!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
PP was correct, that’s the same as my heating thermostat. You just move it wherever you want.

I’ve been brainwashed by his nice weekends with the boys. Remind me of all the bad things Charlie did again? 🤣 I remember him storming out a lot but he didn’t live there so he was probably just going home in a strop and not like on a bender all night.
omg charlie was utterly vile, so narcissistic, rude and patronising to shannon, came and went as he pleased, messaged girls behind her back, the thing that made me laugh though is he insisted on 'going to the gym' every night for 2-3 hours and yet he never lost any weight/ gained any muscle... he was punching with her so god knows why he treated her like shit, i know she wasn't perfect but he was just awful!

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Thank god whatever Ollie did, he did it before they exchanged and completed on the house. Imagine moving your child up North for a man, buying a house together and then it all going sour. That would have been a horrendous situation to be in.

I hope Mia does eventually find someone to settle down with. I do genuinely really like her even though at times I've questioned her priorities, she deserves to be happy.