Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to sound like someone off netmums 😂 but the amount of crap and unnecessary frills Megan puts around her baby is scary 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being on holiday and boyley has ur baby and has blocked you I’d honestly die I’d be on the first flight back. I’d never leave my kid with him (not that I think he’d ever put them at harm etc) just the fact he’d be the type not to hand them back. How can he be annoyed at her he was in Thailand for about 3 weeks.. what’s good for the goose is good for the gander
Probably communicating through big mags 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m going to say something controversial here, and could be way off the mark. But Frances Anne looks mixed race to me. I know tel has dark features etc. but there’s something about the babies features….lips, hair, tone of skin on fingers etc that’s making me think this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m going to say something controversial here, and could be way off the mark. But Frances Anne looks mixed race to me. I know tel has dark features etc. but there’s something about the babies features….lips, hair, tone of skin on fingers etc that’s making me think this.
It's probably just jaundice, lots of baby's have it x

Reactions: 8
Must be asking herself questions 🤣
---

It’s not there on mine? That’s strange
It's the 2nd photo of the pinned post. A pic of the baby with a blurred face in a yellow dress. Maybe we're thinking of diff pics 😂

Reactions: 2
Ngl, when she she wasn’t posting her, I did wonder if it was because she looked anything like Sonny. The gap between him and Tel was very small

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being on holiday and boyley has ur baby and has blocked you I’d honestly die I’d be on the first flight back. I’d never leave my kid with him (not that I think he’d ever put them at harm etc) just the fact he’d be the type not to hand them back. How can he be annoyed at her he was in Thailand for about 3 weeks.. what’s good for the goose is good for the gander
He already is putting them at harm with his dodgy dealings. All it needs is for him to get pulled at the side of the road for not wearing a seatbelt/driving whilst on his phone/speeding. They’ll search him could find something on him at which point they’ll search his little crack den, find his drugs and his cash and whichever child is there will get taken in to SS…

View attachment 2124042

So much tatt in the pram 🤯
It’s mental , when I had my twins I literally had them
Cot bumpers (don’t shoot me , it was 2011, they were still seen as okay , wouldn’t dream of using them now ) and a blanket which was pulled tight under the mattress which I was advised by both my hv and mid wife. I hate all this must have frills on my car seat , Moses basket cot. It’s just for image at the cost of your baby’s safety

Reactions: 7
It’s mental , when I had my twins I literally had them
Cot bumpers (don’t shoot me , it was 2011, they were still seen as okay , wouldn’t dream of using them now ) and a blanket which was pulled tight under the mattress which I was advised by both my hv and mid wife. I hate all this must have frills on my car seat , Moses basket cot. It’s just for image at the cost of your baby’s safety
I love the fact you didn’t just say ‘well mine were fine’ 👏🏼 it’s so tacky as well not even nice things

Reactions: 18
Shes the spit of her dad its the nose for me 🙈
---
Definitely his baby, once again though Megan is desperate to be a traveller or to be seen as one online 🙈

Attachments

I would have thought the difference was obvious
View attachment 2123620
First thing I thought 🤣 who the duck asked that!! The above comment is probably right , asking herself questions.

I swear every q & a she does she talks about her first being an emergency and the 2nd planned due to the first emergency. I'm sure she was even "asked" about it well before her 3rd pregnancy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First thing I thought 🤣 who the duck asked that!! The above comment is probably right , asking herself questions.

I swear every q & a she does she talks about her first being an emergency and the 2nd planned due to the first emergency. I'm sure she was even "asked" about it well before her 3rd pregnancy 😆
It’s odd all her kids are born on the 29th. Reminds me of Billi Mucklow. All 3 of hers are born on the 15th plus her 2 step kids

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ngl, when she she wasn’t posting her, I did wonder if it was because she looked anything like Sonny. The gap between him and Tel was very small
Sonny went to prison in 2021 so unless he wanked into a cup and gave it to Megan on a prison visit I don’t think Tel has anything to worry about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.