Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kids need to see their parents in happy relationships and if that’s with other people , then so be it , I split up from my kids dad when they where literally days old , I never wanted my children to grow up without mum and dad together , but I knew it was better then them growing up having a mentally unstable dad and a batterd mum , I couldn’t imagine my fella embarrassing me on national tv like Jordan to Chloe and still being with him
That’s what I was saying. I completely agree with you. My mum and dad split when I was 4 and I remember the arguments and it wasn’t nice and now they’re both happy with new people

Reactions: 4
Why is there 4 items in that cot with her name on 🤣🤣🤣 sure no one will forget megs lol. Baby looks like tel FR lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I’d rather ensure that my baby has a safe sleep space rather than have a bunch of cheap tack in it but ok Megan

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her kids look so much like their daddies having a look thru her kenziedolciefrances page and kenz and dolcie are the spitting image of Carter and Francesca as babies never noticed before 😱 like twins as toddlers

Reactions: 8
Has she moved yet?

Also found it bit odd she took Jordan to her smear in the actual Nurses room , she wasn't giving birth ffs (There was was camera there too so that'll be the "highlight" of her storyline 😅)
A smeeeyeeeeeer.

Can't stand the way she over emphasises her words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why do people insist on putting HUGE bows on babies heads just to prove they're a girl????
That’s the one thing I like (minus the giant jewel 🥴) and do myself lol but the rest is honestly knocking me sick… wayyyy too much as usual with Megan and her taste. Cute baby though but confused what the point of hiding her for 2 weeks was lol

Reactions: 7
What was the point in hiding her face only to just post her? I don’t get it. It’s not as if she had a magazine deal where she couldn’t show her until it came out!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if sassi ever carried on with her degree? Rewatching last season and forgot she even started one 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s mad like especially when I’m sure her dad has kids from a previous relationship or am I thinking of someone else? I think Chloe thinks she’s better than the other team mums like background wise and probably sees the others as working class and he’s middle class (just using it as context) so leaving jordan will make her more like the others 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just can’t understand why someone would stay with someone when they need to watch them like a awkward, be embarrassed on nation tv and social media, then whenever doing a Q&A get asked about paranoia and trust from it. Even in the last series the “getting a tattoo because jordan would say something” and he weren’t arsed. I don’t know I just get the sense it has really effected her and she’s trying so much to hide it that it’s making it obvious.
I think the only way they’ll probably end up breaking up is if Jordan ends up having a full blown affair and to be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up having one.
I could imagine Chloe would emotionally manipulate him if he willingly left, like sending texts saying marley misses him, marleys asking for him all that pathetic crap.
She 100% thinks she's better than getting pregnant so young and then being a single mum. It's either going to go one of 2 ways, they stay together until they are middle aged, with chloe constantly turning a blind eye to the cheating for the sake of putting on a front to everyone around her and he'll just get up one day and vanish out her life, or "jords" will meet someone else in a few years and it'll go further than just him cheating and he'll end up actually feeling the tiniest bit of happiness and leave chloe in pursuit of that.
I don't for a second believe either of them are happy or even think they could ever be happy again and I'm not convinced that they will be together the rest of their lives either.
She can moan and moan at jordan until she's moved 50 times and got the house of her dreams but she's never going to be satisfied if she's constantly worried about him cheating. She speaks to him in a terrible way and looking back he's never seemed interested in her. If they didn't share a child there's no way they would be together. She loves to be in control and he's fine with going along with that to an extent. Sadly it seems like she would be too embarrassed to say things hadn't worked out between them but is willing to have the nation know she's been cheated on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.