Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine it would be those middle age rich home wife’s groups that witches about everyone and talks about each other behind everyone’s back 😂 Chloe would think she’s in the thing but really they just use her as someone to slag off and make fun of

Makes me wonder if Jordan was planning on going and Chloe jumped on it too being worried he’ll sleep with someone behind her back with that being the festival culture
she defo takes the dog in the Range to school with a knee length puffer coat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s more of a coachella gal
I don’t know coachella looks kinda good years ago but it has recently gone down hair. Chloe would deffo be all over it with the high profile people that would go their but that’ll be way way way out of Chloe’s reach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know coachella looks kinda good years ago but it has recently gone down hair. Chloe would deffo be all over it with the high profile people that would go their but that’ll be way way way out of Chloe’s reach
a lot of the youtubers went for free with primark last year as long as they wore a primark outfit🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
a lot of the youtubers went for free with primark last year as long as they wore a primark outfit🤣
Really? I didn’t know that 😂 I heard of like the kardashians and that go to a couple years back when I was in uni it did seem like mainly A-lister go

Reactions: 4
Really? I didn’t know that 😂 I heard of like the kardashians and that go to a couple years back when I was in uni it did seem like mainly A-lister go
there was quite a lot of tiktoks last year saying how tit it is now it’s turned to an instagram festival

I wonder if Re anne still have Isabella? It must so sad for her to have lost her brother and sister

Oo yeah I think you could be right, no signs of alcohol for a while.

Also off topic as I saw she has been to creamfields. Correct me if I'm wrong but does anyone know why it's been on recently when it's usually towards the end of August isn't it?
There's 2 now there's one August Bank Holiday in Daresbury and they've started doing one in the south that one looked dead last week

Reactions: 2
there was quite a lot of tiktoks last year saying how tit it is now it’s turned to an instagram festival
It does seem like that, I seen the line up a couple weeks ago doesn’t seem to be big relevant performers doing it this year. I thought it was me getting old but going by what you’re saying it does explain it

everything seems to be all tik tok and instagram it’s ruining everything 😔

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the responses , didn't realise there was now 2.

I wonder if chloe went there for a promotion or something?

I saw some Tik tokers promoting it. One of the tik toks I watched she did a grwm and then another one of her day at creamfields but with just some random background music you would think she would show some clips with sound on of what she actually watched and heard but it was more posing and showing food. Made me think did she actually enjoy going there or just wanted to for the photos and to make her life look "so much fun"

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the responses , didn't realise there was now 2.

I wonder if chloe went there for a promotion or something?

I saw some Tik tokers promoting it. One of the tik toks I watched she did a grwm and then another one of her day at creamfields but with just some random background music you would think she would show some clips with sound on of what she actually watched and heard but it was more posing and showing food. Made me think did she actually enjoy going there or just wanted to for the photos and to make her life look "so much fun"
The second one, definitely.

• Heart
It looked so dead the one in August (been there twice is amazing) not sure why they decided to do 2 when it's nearly a all year round project to do the one in Daresbury

Reactions: 1
wonder if Reeann was a massive tit stirrer 🤔
I don’t know if it’s different this time round as Megan would’ve always hated Re-Ann cause she effectively helped split them up. Whereas this new girl has nothing to do with any of that

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if it’s different this time round as Megan would’ve always hated Re-Ann cause she effectively helped split them up. Whereas this new girl has nothing to do with any of that
maybe a lot less resentment from megan, Dylan putting his sperm every where is embarrassing though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
maybe a lot less resentment from megan, Dylan putting his sperm every where is embarrassing though. 🤣
Yeah it is really embarrassing😂 but I do believe that’s probably why she’s liking this new girls photos and commenting cause she doesn’t resent her at all

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to post the kids on here but that pic Megan put of M and D on her stories, is she not ganna look back in years to come and be annoyed she never asked M to smile in pictures? Why does he always do that road man angry face pose 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I was watching the new teen mom.. I don’t know why but the one with EH does my head in??? I feel bad for her past and how her mum acted etc but she just annoys me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I was watching the new teen mom.. I don’t know why but the one with EH does my head in??? I feel bad for her past and how her mum acted etc but she just annoys me
Feeling is mutual, check out the thread and you’ll see everyone agrees
---

I don’t want to post the kids on here but that pic Megan put of M and D on her stories, is she not ganna look back in years to come and be annoyed she never asked M to smile in pictures? Why does he always do that road man angry face pose 😭
McKenzie is such a mini Megan isn’t he! And Dulcie is Dylan all over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.