Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double standards aswell , the same has been said about Manley with his new baby and obviously he's a massive prick aswell (to put it mildly) but imagine if Megan did what Dylan did , introduced the kids to 3 different partners and had kids with 2 of them , she would be slated as a mother .... this is not aimed at this thread btw

Reactions: 22
. I don’t think he will stop either , that post really irritated me. Me and my partner have 5 children between us. Both having children from the same previous partners. We’ve been together 2 and a half years and are trying for are own now , but the difference being is we have our lives in order. A nice home, money in the bank and my partner runs a very successful buisness. I don’t meant to sound awful , but how do they afford all these children in a cost of living crisis. When they’re soo young and financially unstable.
Definitely not an awful opinion. I always wonder the same. I get wanting to have a baby with your new partner, but they’re very young. It wouldn’t hurt to straighten themselves out some more first before worrying about that. Nearly everyone on the show that has a second child, has one to spite someone else or one-up somebody or because they think a baby will fix their terrible relationship

It’s sad to see cause these are real human beings they’re bringing into their mess

Reactions: 7
i cant believe how many kids dylan and the latest gf have been them like omg stop overpopulating the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold the press.

Dylan’s girlfriend Shan has a dog called Izzy.

So Carter and Francesca have a sister called Izzie and a dog called Izzy. These lot give me migraines.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hold the press.

Dylan’s girlfriend Shan has a dog called Izzy.

So Carter and Francesca have a sister called Izzie and a dog called Izzy. These lot give me migraines.
I really hope you are taking the piss🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why, but I’m getting pregnancy vibes from Chloe (not saying she’s fat btw) but just in general.. I could be wrong, but I’ve just got a feeling

Reactions: 11
I really hope you are taking the piss🤣
Screenshot of the dog.

Regarding Dylan’s caption. “She’s such a good mum we had to have one of our own”. I wonder if he’ll want a son by her too. 1 boy & 1 girl to Megan. 1 boy & girl to Ree-Ane?
---
I don’t know why, but I’m getting pregnancy vibes from Chloe (not saying she’s fat btw) but just in general.. I could be wrong, but I’ve just got a feeling
Agreed, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s an announcement. This is usually her hot girl summer, she’s posting pictures of ice cream vans, dog walk & picnics. And they’ve got the space now that they’ve moved house.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oo yeah I think you could be right, no signs of alcohol for a while.

Also off topic as I saw she has been to creamfields. Correct me if I'm wrong but does anyone know why it's been on recently when it's usually towards the end of August isn't it?

Reactions: 3
Oo yeah I think you could be right, no signs of alcohol for a while.

Also off topic as I saw she has been to creamfields. Correct me if I'm wrong but does anyone know why it's been on recently when it's usually towards the end of August isn't it?
There’s two now isn’t there? The original one is still Liverpool way on August bank holiday, but there’s a southern one as well a bit earlier.

Reactions: 4
There’s two now isn’t there? The original one is still Liverpool way on August bank holiday, but there’s a southern one as well a bit earlier.
Not being bias but the southern one looks tit 😁

Chloe went to the southern one, my sister always goes to the og one her dates isn’t till august. But I still can’t see creamfields being Chloe’s thing, jordan yes

Reactions: 10
Not being bias but the southern one looks tit 😁

Chloe went to the southern one, my sister always goes to the og one her dates isn’t till august. But I still can’t see creamfields being Chloe’s thing, jordan yes
I can’t see what Chloe’s thing would be. She seems stuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t see what Chloe’s thing would be. She seems stuck up
I imagine it would be those middle age rich home wife’s groups that witches about everyone and talks about each other behind everyone’s back 😂 Chloe would think she’s in the thing but really they just use her as someone to slag off and make fun of

Makes me wonder if Jordan was planning on going and Chloe jumped on it too being worried he’ll sleep with someone behind her back with that being the festival culture

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.